• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Who's your favourite girl so far?

• Amber

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 45 11.8%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 35 9.2%
  • Savannah

Votes: 59 15.5%
  • Kayla

Votes: 155 40.8%
  • Yana

Votes: 50 13.2%

• Total voters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yaaaayyy...i was sooo unsure what would happen if i chose "yes, that dude can fuck chick xyz" instead of "no, chick xyz is mine, and mine alone!".:unsure:

though it would be even better if a full walki is implemented...please dev, or modders, add it, please....otherwise i wont able to play it... mean if there are choices "yes, i wanna to have sex with her" and "no, i dont wanna to fuck her now", wtf should i chose if i wanna to bang that chick... :(:cautious::geek:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Arrr matey, I'll be lookin at dis ere game with great interest. Good luck to ye dev, I shall return post-haste.
Hey mate I haven't tried this is it netorare or netorase do you know?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ok, but in the second scene in the inn if you choose to 'intervene' by protecting the girl from the asshole we don't get a fuck lol...just a kiss on the cheek. But magically if we don't protect the sweet girl and choose the 'stay silent' option... Another old fart saves the girl and then fucks her (you can skip the scene).
I mean it kind of makes sense. Hank already has time with her, helping her out when she needed it and if you go the NTR route, he saves her from the mean pirates. He actively seduces her to get her to sleep with him. She knows Hank and is already comfortable with him.

MC on the other hand, literally just met her. Sure, he saved her as well, but then he sat down and talked with her. He wasn't trying to seduce her. So naturally, she just gave him a kiss on the cheek as thanks. He is still a stranger to her. So, I mean, it kind of makes sense that she wouldn't be gobbling down his knob after they literally just met. Unless she is a whore/prostitute, and I wouldn't want to stick my dick in that any ways lol.

So far it's rapey netorare.
The first NTR scene is rapey NTR (I mean, kinda. She thinks it's the MC the whole time so she doesn't even know). The second however is consensual and loving. Don't know if you'd count it as NTR though, as it's some girl you just met and don't even know really.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The first NTR scene is rapey NTR (I mean, kinda. She thinks it's the MC the whole time so she doesn't even know). The second however is consensual and loving. Don't know if you'd count it as NTR though, as it's some girl you just met and don't even know really.
Yeah, I only did the first one and honestly, just not into that. The second one seemed like it was going in the same direction so avoided it.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, I only did the first one and honestly, just not into that. The second one seemed like it was going in the same direction so avoided it.
Yeah the second one is fine. It's just a regular sex scene that blossoms into a nice romantic moment between them lol.

I skipped the first one and let the second one happen. I guess none of it really matters though, as there are no variables being set in any of the choices. So, whether you had NTR or not, I guess it won't matter.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah the second one is fine. It's just a regular sex scene that blossoms into a nice romantic moment between them lol.

I skipped the first one and let the second one happen. I guess none of it really matters though, as there are no variables being set in any of the choices. So, whether you had NTR or not, I guess it won't matter.
I'm debating if I want to continue this. One one hand... the girls are pretty cute. On the other... not really liking where it's going in terms of that content. And if he's not even tracking what choices we made are, then it means choices are pretty meaningless, too.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm debating if I want to continue this. One one hand... the girls are pretty cute. On the other... not really liking where it's going in terms of that content. And if he's not even tracking what choices we made are, then it means choices are pretty meaningless, too.
This is my main concern as well. If no variables are being set with choices, then that means none of the choices matter. The game won't be different based on if NTR happened or not.

I mean, this is still the first release and so far, the choices haven't had that big of an impact. Except for the second scene (the barmaid). That should have a variable, so if you come back to the bar at some point, it should be mentioned if you intervened or not. But there is nothing. No variable set. As well, there is no variable set if you choose to kiss Savannah or not.

So far, from what I've seen, the game seems alright. Choices are clearly marked for the content you want to see. This is my first pirate VN among the tons of VNs that I play lol. So interested to see how it goes at least. But no variables being set with the choices, means that so far, choices don't matter. Which is not a good thing (especially when it comes to NTR choices).

I'll stick around for another update to see how it goes and if any changes are made, but I am concerned about the choice issues. Either way, best of luck to the dev and thanks.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Fantastic Start of a Game, can`t remember when it was the Last time I had so much fun with a first release of a Game, the Characters are wild just the way Pirates are suppose to be, and wild hot women....didn't even finish halfway through and had to Join support on Patreon, and then continued with finishing the Game, never happend before for me. Hope the Dev Continues and doesn't change a thing and let it glide as it is....Love it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulVoyage-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: boriello

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If only the MC, or his friend Jack, or the asshole who touched her without her consent, or even the asshole's friend wasn't one, but in this case, I think most women would rather become lesbians than a slimy old fart's wives or baby mamas.

The old idiot made a bet with Jack on who's gonna fuck her first... don't think that sounds like he has a lot of fucks to gives for her except the literal ones he implied he already gave her, so no, he don't care about her well-being at all. He's just a wannabe pirate going back to the sea once he's done fucking and probably impregnating her, if he lives long enough to see her get pregnant and give birth to their kids, and being an old pirate at least in his 60s doesn't make him too much of a stable relationship either.

In the NTR route, she says his was the biggest dick she's had, so relax, she don't look older than 22 and she definitely ain't that innocent either, but we can pretend she's as innocent as she pretends to be and she only refuses to fuck the MC, cuz it's only inappropriate when he wants to fuck her.

I know, but it's the same thing in almost the same context. MC's GF got fucked by a random fucker thinking it was him doing it, despite how unlikely to believe and ridiculous that scene was, and Jane acts like the old, ugly bastard's GF after he saves her, so there could've been an option for the MC to fuck her too after Hank got too drunk or too tired and her too horny to fall asleep or something less rapey than that scene was, just like that other ugly bastard fucked his GF, since they both were strangers and, you know, favorable circumstances to take advantage of.:unsure:
As I read the posts, the game is going worse and worse. Will we have to abandon the boat before getting on it?

Apparently the non-NTR option is simply to give the appearance that the game isn't a Kinetic novel centered on NTR. Or at least that's the impression, so I certainly don't think I'd be interested.

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
If I were this dev I would be careful with certain scenes of forced sex (considering that the game has a rape tag), I say this because lately Patreon has focused its radar on rape, in fact the games I play 2 have been deleted from Patreon because of scenes they considered prohibited.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes