Unreal Engine Abandoned Lustful Tale [v0.1.0a] [Neroh Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I can't trigger the sex scene for some reason. The book in the room with the dildo gives the same dialogue as the "where am I" quest and moving towards the wall behind the dildo does nothing. Can't interact with the dildo either.

• Hey there
Reactions: Neroh

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
For some unknown reason, the version of the game that is posted here is unfinished or with a bug. As a result, I went to the developer's patreon website and downloaded the [v0.1.0]Alpha version from there - and everything worked as it should. In short, the quests did not work, starting with where you need to go to the sarcophagus and undress. It was impossible to pass the previous one.
Omitting the moment that the game overloaded the computer a couple of times, until I lowered the graphics settings, I found another funny bug. When you bring the camera as close as possible to the scene with a dildo, after the cutscene, the observation point is fixed in the center of the girl's model and then you finish the game inside her.
cos.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Neroh

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
You see, people are so curious, they are interested in looking at all sorts of places, especially if the game gives them such an opportunity. For example, a button on jeans, like a thread on clothes. And sometimes things like this happen. It's really rare, only once.

hentaiAddict12345

Mar 1, 2022
The girl looks amazing, and I'm already quite intrigued by the premise.

I don't believe she's an anal virgin though, that dildo slid in way too easily :p

Legfan

Aug 13, 2019
IF your stuck with the message "where am I" quest or "Go to the wall behind the sarcophagus" and cant proceed to interact with the dildo, you need to CLEAR the text messages first. Here's how I did it:

1. I stood on the reset quest button at stating point, this got rid of the "where am I" text.
2. Next I went to behind the sarcophagus like the message says to do, but the wall had already been opened from a previous play.
3. TIP... now go thru the open wall (where the wall had opened) and go to the 'opposite side' of the walls (basically in the next area) check at both corners. This cleared the 'stuck' text.

NOTE: If you haven't played previously... the wall behind the sarcophagus box SHOULD open... however the TEXT saying to do so may not clear. For that fix go to opposite side of the same wall (next room) as described in the TIP above.

Now you can proceed up the steps to the book, and should be able to interact with it for next quests... Also you'll need to check the book multiple times after each step of the next quests... cloths removal, ritual, etc.

Gotta add that yes. this early game is really buggy IE. During the Ritual... there was now 2 girls... the camera went into a low angle camera view, and afterward I was forever stuck 'inside her body' view point. I couldn't even see the armors I had just received. Gotta say that is one cute girl though!

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game looks promising, but the thread was updated last in 2013. And the Patreon link takes me to a page with some disambiguation links.

Looks very abandoned to me, really. And we can't even make our way to Grabellia yet.

What are the plans or expectations for this game?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
The game looks promising, but the thread was updated last in 2013. And the Patreon link takes me to a page with some disambiguation links.

Looks very abandoned to me, really. And we can't even make our way to Grabellia yet.

I don't think you should expect any more updates.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021

2013?! really?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote