• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
I want to download the game but want to know (and sorry if this was asked before) is the ntr avoidable and if so is it completely avoided or just not shown to the player?

applemania

Jun 17, 2018
I play this game but somehow facing the first enemy shy... I just failed horribly.

Why dark mirror cant be triggered ? any tips ?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
How do I get rid of the greyed out bars? View attachment 3588678
The greyed out Fear bar is from the madness blight from certain ghosts, I think.
The greyed out Stamina bar is from getting got by the Succubus.
But how do I lower those?

Okay, found it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lustful-spirit-hunt-v0-2-0-3-lags.139831/post-13363786 shows the location of the Doctor that cures both.
View attachment 3588686
It also reduces with time, but very slowly. Having sex with Wendy, the tutorial ghost reduces Stamina blight faster if I remember correctly.

Reactions: LickeyDs

CanisCoyote

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, I've got a problem. When I load into the game, and goes somewhere the character starts to move by itself and I cannot do anything to stop him, like the direction got stuck. Anyone has an idea why is this happening? Cause this makes the game unplayable. Thank you.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Is Thundergirl bugged? Downing her with the Special Rope and trying to capture her switches to a defeat animation and then soft-locks you. You can fix it by exiting to the main menu, but it's looks like it's impossible to capture her.
1714572831856.png
Also, you can get soft-locked if you try to capture a ghost with the Tess Robot nearby:
1714574330601.png
Also, also
12.7 • "TessCosplay": after catching the ghost on Croydon Street House map while taking Tess robot with you, there's a chance Tess will message you and a sex scene will take place in Parent's Bedroom; if you fail the RNG, she'll go to Tess's Bedroom instead and stay there.

OBS: all the Haunted Doll is shy and his scenes can't be watched directly, you must install a Video Camera inside the room they are, and watch it through the CCTV Computer at Basement, at Ted's House.
You can check whether the TessCosplay scene will activate if you try to hide in the Tess' Parents' Bedroom closet:
1714574139724.png
Tess confirms it if you ask her:
1714574191027.png
And it looks like finding the Plague doctor at the Asylum makes the Haunted Doll act openly:
1714574281764.png

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Is Thundergirl bugged? Downing her with the Special Rope and trying to capture her switches to a defeat animation and then soft-locks you. You can fix it by exiting to the main menu, but it's looks like it's impossible to capture her.
View attachment 3592880
Also, you can get soft-locked if you try to capture a ghost with the Tess Robot nearby:
View attachment 3592978
Also, also

You can check whether the TessCosplay scene will activate if you try to hide in the Tess' Parents' Bedroom closet:
View attachment 3592966
Tess confirms it if you ask her:
View attachment 3592969
And it looks like finding the Plague doctor at the Asylum makes the Haunted Doll act openly:
View attachment 3592976
all of those are glitches except the last two. the glitches never happened to me so i dont know anything about that

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes