Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
It is a shame that updates have come to a grinding halt for the sake of another game. Are there any other games with a gameplay loop similar to this one where the player contends with horny apparitions?
Similar to this one? Not really, this really is just 2D Phasmophobia with a lot of overlapping evidence. If you just mean a horror game where you have to survive being attacked by horny ghosts, there's always one of the fifty squintillion FNAF fangames.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
What's best strategy to locate a ghost room ? I'm currently in asylum, and have troube even locate the wing she spawn.
Btw, can thay teleport between floors to make hunt pure hell ?

Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
What's best strategy to locate a ghost room ? I'm currently in asylum, and have troube even locate the wing she spawn.
Btw, can thay teleport between floors to make hunt pure hell ?
Universaly I believe it to be the thermometer - the ghost room always has the the lowest temperature overall, variyng from negative to up to 5C. Hovewer if the ghost flies near you the temprature will flanctuate for a bit, so if you got the low temperature, wait for a while and if it doesn't go up then you found it.

Also if the powerbreaker is out and there's a blackout then the temperature will drop everywhere making it impossible to locate the ghost room (except if the ghostroom has negative temperature).

Asylum is generaly a pain in the ass because of its size, but in my experience the ghost room is usually one of the coridors or any room in them, never the first lobby or a directors office.

My personal strategy is first run you take :

1. thermometer
  2. emf reader
  3. radio

Once you found the ghostroom, on the second run check the dailies, like "make a photo of a ghost with the motion camera" and all that, but in general on the second run I take:

1. Video camera
  2. Laser projector
  3. Notebook

• motion camera (if necessary)
  • candle (if necessary)
  • Incense stick (if necessary)
Video camera is a must, for any other items priority goes for a daily requiered items*

First three items would allow you to check for three different evidences all from the safety of your truck.
Then once you determined the type of the ghost, just get the necessary banishing tools and go get her.

As for teleportation, in my experince the Tall Lady is the worst enemy to encounter in general, and especially in the asylum, since she strats hunt almost immediately, the hunt is frequent as hell making it almost impossible to locate the ghost room. And to banish her you need the cursed dagger which I believe works only during the first couple of second of the spawn animation, so you need to know the exact place where she spawns. She also randomly teleports as well as a couple other girls, but to get more exact data read the ghost journal.

hope that helps*

Reactions: ZX7H and poisonbug

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
It's worth mentioning that the Spirit Box (audio recorder, whatever) only has three ghosts with the associated evidence, so statistically it's considerably less value than the others. Also, every single ghost that has Writing also has UV, so using both is redundant aside from testing for a Conjurer. I always start off with EMF/Thermometer/Laser Projector, since you can in theory confirm the evidences of 12 out of 13 ghosts with just those evidences or the lack thereof.

Reactions: fapderp11 and ZX7H

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Some hunts seems to be impossible to win. One time Shy girl in Asylum spawns in corridor 2. Closest mirror in bathroom on corridor 1(right against cor2 door), but unless she sees me enter, she won't follow there. Any others mirrors too far and i can't lure her in time.
Btw, after few times i got caught she stops hunt me. Is it bug or intended ?

Last edited:

heavy cyborg

Sep 7, 2022
hi everyone
I want to change the animation of the tall lady to the Amazon position.
Is there anyone who can help me? please
thanks.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
hi everyone
I want to change the animation of the tall lady to the Amazon position.
Is there anyone who can help me? please
thanks.
See
Tall Lady's R Cowgirl Anal: you need to put a lit Candle on the ground right beside her spawn spot during a hunt, attack her with the Cursed Dagger and FAIL to capture her (just let your stamina get drained away by avoiding the "heart" icon on the minigame scale.

Reactions: ZX7H

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
13. Haunted Doll
13.2 • Sex Toy: after finishing an investigation/mission, the Haunted Doll can be found in Ted's House either at Front Door or Ghost Room fucking the Masturbator Toy.
13.3 • Haunted Doll: "Sabrina" and "SabrinaN": after finishing an investigation/mission, the Haunted Doll can be found fucking Sabrina inside Ted's House at My Bedroom. Clothed and naked versions can be seen wether you remove her clothes or not during sex.
13.4 • Haunted Doll: "Lust": after finishing an investigation/mission, the Haunted Doll can be found in Ted's House at Front Door fucking Lust.
OBS: although you can see these scenes, they don't seem to be available at the gallery at the moment.
Just talk to them after thay got caught in act.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes