BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm gonna go insane if I don't say this for the dev to see. I highly encourage you to take your time and make the story involving the other sins as good as possible.

I feel that the sex scenes with them should be something very special compared to the rest.
Lots of variety in the available scenes.
lots of "warmth" in their dialogue to make you feel that their age is justified and they are able to express emotions and have experience with dealing with lust, Gloria and Violet are perfect for this.
A sort of "be dominated" scenario involving Lust being just a bit weaker or just as powerful as them.
Scenarios where you become more powerful than them feels like a given judging by the nature of the game.
The sins are perfect candidates for scenes where mind control and memory erasing is not necessary.
I think that with the other sins it shouldn't be an option to use mind control or be able to erase their memory.

Violet may use other bodies, but having an endgame scene where her default body is involved would feel more emotional and personal and less like shes just using other bodies as toys.
Having sex with her while she possesses others doesn't interest me, so I hope it can be avoided.

Abigail don't seem to like Lust very much. You can use this and make her exceptionally hard to get. I would forgive if the only way to get through to her was through mind control.
If the only way was really that... Then I wouldn't have any scenes with her.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I think that with the other sins it shouldn't be an option to use mind control or be able to erase their memory.
The whole game so far is about mind control and erasing memories. It's very rewarding to see characters reacting to what's happening to them when they are not controlled and the sins won't necessarily report you to the general public for doing things to them, but they may kill you, drain your powers and hurt you in other ways for stepping out of line. I could accept it if the mind control was optional but I don't want an optional approach to have less quality to compromise. My point was to add options, make it much more difficult while still having the doors open for non mind controlled scenes.
Having sex with her while she possesses others doesn't interest me, so I hope it can be avoided.
It's essentially already decided in the story. She keeps saying she is going to offer Eri's mother and Eri. People may be upset if that doesn't happen. I don't mind either way, I just would rather have both options.
If the only way was really that... Then I wouldn't have any scenes with her.
Dev can always explore the possibility that Abigail and Lust will end up in some scenario alone and the only way for Lust to survive is for them to have sex. At that point it would be sort of like a "I don't like you, but you are important to the mission and we need you alive and this is a desperate situation so I will give in just this once" sort of deal.

I keep imagining that the other sins would have glowing eyes in the middle of sex. Maybe Lust is so depleted of energy or suffers from some affliction that he is in and out of consciousness and someone is on top, using a little bit of their energy to force him to wake up through mental intrusion, thus explaining the eyes. It could also be a cave in the dark.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The whole game so far is about mind control and erasing memories. It's very rewarding to see characters reacting to what's happening to them when they are not controlled and the sins won't necessarily report you to the general public for doing things to them, but they may kill you, drain your powers and hurt you in other ways for stepping out of line. I could accept it if the mind control was optional but I don't want an optional approach to have less quality to compromise. My point was to add options, make it much more difficult while still having the doors open for non mind controlled scenes.
It's just my opinion, I'm not forcing anything. In any case, as long as controlling them and erasing their memory is optional, it's fine.

It's essentially already decided in the story. She keeps saying she is going to offer Eri's mother and Eri. People may be upset if that doesn't happen. I don't mind either way, I just would rather have both options.
What I have said is that if it happens (and as you say, it possibly will), I hope I have the opportunity to say no.

Dev can always explore the possibility that Abigail and Lust will end up in some scenario alone and the only way for Lust to survive is for them to have sex. At that point it would be sort of like a "I don't like you, but you are important to the mission and we need you alive and this is a desperate situation so I will give in just this once" sort of deal.
I'm not going to speculate on possible scenes. My only observation is that if having sex with her requires using mind control, then I hope I have the option to don't do it.

Personally what attracts me to the game is avoiding the mind control sex scenes. For now I have avoided all of them, and I hope to continue doing so.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
It's just my opinion, I'm not forcing anything. In any case, as long as controlling them and erasing their memory is optional, it's fine.

What I have said is that if it happens (and as you say, it possibly will), I hope I have the opportunity to say no.

I'm not going to speculate on possible scenes. My only observation is that if having sex with her requires using mind control, then I hope I have the option to don't do it.

Personally what attracts me to the game is avoiding the mind control sex scenes. For now I have avoided all of them, and I hope to continue doing so.
Strange. So you are avoiding the games main mechanic? Judging by your like and comment ratio, you've been here for some time now. Hard to compete with that. As long as we keep things optional without losing quality, I'm fine with that

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Strange. So you are avoiding the games main mechanic? Judging by your like and comment ratio, you've been here for some time now. Hard to compete with that. As long as we keep things optional without losing quality, I'm fine with that
I'm not going to say it's normal, but sometimes I use mind control with some of the LIs with the sole intention of expressly not doing the sex scenes: I use mind control, I say no to the sex scenes, and sometimes I say yes to that the MC feeds (touching the head), and other times I say no.

kiriko33

Dec 9, 2023
Love this game the animation are good and the story is very creative and i like the difference in characters and i hope to see more updates <3 . here is my full save who need it .

Reactions: HolyFish

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
Hello,

I might be misremembering but I swear there was a threesome event with Rin and Rena (I think with Pet Play?)

However I cannot get this event to reactivate for the life of me in free roam as of version 0.4.9. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I've tried visiting Rin's house on all times both weekdays and weekends bur still no luck. Thanks and much appreciated!

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Hello,

I might be misremembering but I swear there was a threesome event with Rin and Rena (I think with Pet Play?)

However I cannot get this event to reactivate for the life of me in free roam as of version 0.4.9. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I've tried visiting Rin's house on all times both weekdays and weekends bur still no luck. Thanks and much appreciated!
There isn't a threesome of Rin and Rena, or any characters who are related to each other ... yet.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Lustful Sin V0.5.1 (Patreon) 2024-04-26

V0.5.1:
  • New character quest for Rin added, go to her house on weekdays afternoon to trigger
  • Rin's corruption stage 1 and 2 added, go to the beach on weekend morning to trigger
V0.5.0:
- New collaboration quest for Aiykawa's Haru added, go to Gloria's house during the day to trigger.
- New collab character Haru added
- New main characters Violet and Mari added.
- New main story quest added, go to Ai's room on Sunday morning to trigger.
- New mechanic: Violet's possession added for Mari and Eri!

Links:
Win:
-
Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: kurosx

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LustfulSin-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful Sin [v0.5.1] [UnusualFishGame] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [560 MB]
- - - -

Mac [570 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Seems version 0.5.1 doesn't advance Rin's first corruption stage event by 1 day after it's finished, so you can do it twice in one day, completing both corruption stages.

My god... Violet is a dangerous one huh. That's the level of openness I expect from a Sin.

I guess every religious and supernatural service in this fictional world has 2 layers to it. The public pr layer doing what it can to keep people at least somewhat sane while hiding any leaks of the supernatural things, and then the internal layer that deals with that stuff under high confidentiality. So it would explain why taking the painting to the church would indeed be a "good" idea. The moment superstitions are detected as reality, the task at hand gets declared as just a superstition while in reality being carried down to the internal layer to deal with. And I would bet the gods are very much involved, just under such high confidentiality that the general public will never know it's not just lies.

If I didn't know better, I would be asking myself who between Violet and Lily are sloth. Those eye bags and the dark appearance raises questions.

Seeing such a strong blush on a sin is so precious, I love it!

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I don't know what you mean by this. I haven't seen anything in this update that makes me agree with this statement.
Spoiler warning obviously.

What do you mean? I don't mean dangerous as in the bad kind, figure of speech or something. Open as in very affectionate and open about her feelings. I mean the moment she saw him, she did go for the kiss and suggested "catching up". Maybe I overexaggerated a little, but I like to think the sins aren't dumb and they have plenty of experience. This is exactly the kind of forwardness I would expect.

Speaking of violet and emotions... I find it weird she is a stuttering mess when shes not in possession of Mari. I'm wondering if that's because she used Mari's personality. I believe it was also mentioned that she dislikes being in her own body (which story wise presumably was the opposite way around 300 years ago)

Reactions: BlasKyau

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
1714924044694.png I'm not the only one seeing this right? This image is either stretched or there is something wrong with it but I don't quite know what it might be and I feel like I might just be wrong

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes