VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I feel like Ai is really going to be the cause of alot of issues she is really to hard headed

DskFlo

Jan 17, 2022
I wasn't expecting to love the story like that. But am I the only one who just want to watch the world burn and control everyone in the end and become the villain? :unsure:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful Sin [v0.4.9] [UnusualFishGame] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [520 MB]
- - -

Mac [518 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustfulSin-0.4.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wasn't expecting to love the story like that. But am I the only one who just want to watch the world burn and control everyone in the end and become the villain? :unsure:
That's certainly not my intention, and the way I'm playing it wouldn't make any sense.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Lustful Sin V0.4.9 (Patreon)

What's new:
- New collaboration quest for Zara and Charlotte added, go to Ai room on weekdays afternoon to trigger.
- New characters Zara and Charlotte added.
- New location the Apartment Complex added, this will be where I will shove all future collab characters.

V0.4.8:
-
New quest for Hana added, go to her room on weekend evenings to trigger.
- Added Corruption stage 1 and 2 for Hana

Links:
Win: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Linux: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Android: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
Aww man.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
v0.4.9
-
New collaboration quest for Zara and Charlotte added, go to Ai room on weekdays afternoon to trigger.

Its not triggering for me, I go to AIs room on afternoon weekdays all I get is ... 592f13505d92c6784cc38cdb6877a24b.jpg

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
This is odd, it's triggering fine for me. Could you try checking the game version in the "About" section?
ah, thats weird, unless one of the links wasnt updated when i downloaded it, the file with the game in it says 0.4.9 but the version says 0.4.7 in the game. Will re-download it and hope that fixes it. Thanks for the help Update: works now

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Okay that is officially the weirdest way to go from 0-dating with Alice. God... I can't with that side tongue of hers, it's way too erotic, in a good way, a very very good way.

Man, the extremely unsettling scenes are gonna give me trust issues.

The Rin and Eri sex scene can definitely use some improvements. Having them kiss and having the other eat out of the others pussy when done. Right now it's a little stale. Considering the blowjob scene had them share, it shouldn't be a problem.

Gotta say, the bickering between the mc and Gloria, yeah it's somewhat obvious to tell that they were ex-lovers.

Not sure what's going to top Eri catgirl sex scene. Hmm, actually both versions are good.

Holy shit... ok, so the MC looked at the painting, started hallucinating... badly. Then looked at the girls, saw the same empty eyes and fainted. That is beyond disturbing.

Hikari is just an angsty teen fr fr.

That library plot with the cursed book was... very different from the normal vibe in the game.

Hmm, Nao and Tomo, Tomo naked blowjob seems to cause an exception, crash.

Maaan, why you gotta give me the feels for Fumihito and Marisa story... You're breaking me... I didn't expect a game like this to throw a sad story like that at me..

Ok, Hana's lust scene through "call hana" at home on weekends is definitely my favorite.

Lily's powers are... quite boring. Given that half or most of the text not coming from the mc or other characters talking, it makes it harder to enjoy the unique text coming from Lily's power. When you reach the eoc and you discover a whole bunch of unique Lily power scenes, you just lose interest in reading them given they provide barely nothing new and rewarding that. A way to just get rid of repeated text would be quite useful.

I assume I have now reached the EOC for 0.4.9 since there are no updates in hints and Hitori's page just lists a blank and no actual hints. I am discover some scenes during the weekend I didn't get the opportunity to see tho, so that's neat

Last edited:
Reactions: HolyFish

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I'm gonna go insane if I don't say this for the dev to see. I highly encourage you to take your time and make the story involving the other sins as good as possible.

I feel that the sex scenes with them should be something very special compared to the rest.
Lots of variety in the available scenes.
lots of "warmth" in their dialogue to make you feel that their age is justified and they are able to express emotions and have experience with dealing with lust. Gloria and Violet are perfect for this.
A sort of "be dominated" scenario involving Lust being just a bit weaker or just as powerful as them.
Scenarios where you become more powerful than them feels like a given judging by the nature of the game.
The sins are perfect candidates for scenes where mind control and memory erasing is not necessary.
Violet may use other bodies, but having an endgame scene where her default body is involved would feel more emotional and personal and less like shes just using other bodies as toys.
Abigail don't seem to like Lust very much. You can use this and make her exceptionally hard to get. I would forgive if the only way to get through to her was through mind control.
Lily is a prime target for teasing but because she meets the mc much earlier, there is still time to explore the non mind controlled state. She did have that grope interaction which I admittedly giggled at for a while.
Hikari's page does not mention anything about the three sex categories, hmm I wonder... could you perhaps exorcise/get rid of the possession through mind control and as such, sexual actions? Or what if even better, Hikari can't be mind controlled and her memories cannot be changed but you have to have have sex in order to get rid of the possession? This feels like the buildup to a final few scenes. Her body type seems in line with Eri and Rei, but the possession might have matured her body over the years under the plot that being bigger means you are more powerful which allows wrath to fight better.

Ideally, the story and the scenes should be top notch but that might take some time, but if you wish to compress the work a little, I would of course focus on the main story and the scenes involving the other sins.
What hooked me the most about the story is how mature and experienced Lust is. The loser mc trope is so unappealing. What ultimately keeps me interested in the story is what the story does not yet have, aka, sex scenes with the other sins and a lot of unexplored story territory with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: HolyFish
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes