VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I assume this has something to do with one of the scenes that I haven't seen.
It's part of the main story. You just have to say yes to sex, it's not hard.
On the other hand, I'm curious to know if at some point there will be sex scenes where mind control doesn't intervene and in which the MC doesn't have to erase the LIs' memory.
Yes, we technically already have in the form of possession and corruption. The former involving 2 people, 1 unconscious and one fully conscious, the second involving an aphrodisiac or drunk like suggestion on the mind which is borderline mind control although unintentional. Alice is also considered a lover, so it's only a matter of time before she is willing to do something sexual without the influence of mind control. Violet we technically already have, she also has lover status, but she wasn't in her own body so it may not count as full sex. Gloria was the ex lover so it's likely.

Ok seriously, the questions you ask, if you actually watched and read through the sex scenes, you would know the answer to the questions you are asking already.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's part of the main story. You just have to say yes to sex, it's not hard.

Yes, we technically already have in the form of possession and corruption. The former involving 2 people, 1 unconscious and one fully conscious, the second involving an aphrodisiac or drunk like suggestion on the mind which is borderline mind control although unintentional. Alice is also considered a lover, so it's only a matter of time before she is willing to do something sexual without the influence of mind control. Violet we technically already have, she also has lover status, but she wasn't in her own body so it may not count as full sex. Gloria was the ex lover so it's likely.

Ok seriously, the questions you ask, if you actually watched and read through the sex scenes, you would know the answer to the questions you are asking already.
I like to avoid mind control sex scenes, so I haven't seen any, nor will I see any. For now my MC's sex scene counter is at 0.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Have you tried running the game directly? I don't really know what Joiplay is.
I have never used it, because I don't play on Android, but as far as I know (and I hope I'm not wrong), joiplay is a program to adapt some types of games to the Android system. I couldn't say if it has any use for games that are already adapted to Android...

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I have never used it, because I don't play on Android, but as far as I know (and I hope I'm not wrong), joiplay is a program to adapt some types of games to the Android system. I couldn't say if it has any use for games that are already adapted to Android...
Huh, neat.

potolo

Sep 13, 2021
The game looks good and I do like the character especially Violet.It would be great to have more content with her.
I was wondering if in the futur, some character will turn into tsundere or yandere.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
The game looks good and I do like the character especially Violet.It would be great to have more content with her.
I was wondering if in the futur, some character will turn into tsundere or yandere.
Hmm, we'll see. However, if I do add them, it won't be like in anime since I try to make the character interaction as realistic as I can.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes