Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
BTW, Dwarves, Bernard / Top Logan (Werewolf shapeshifter), Nymph, are not "Human", They are Humanoids.
I'm aware Dwarves and Werewolves are, but I'm still referring to the *human forms* of Bernard and Logan. They are, in fact, humans, who have a curse (lycanthropy), and when they are werewolves, they are humanoids. That doesn't mean they've completely lost their humanity though.

As for the Nymph, idk, she's like, literally human, but I also don't like women (sexually), so I know virtually nothing about her. Just looking at her sprite though, that's just "literally some human woman".

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
To be honest even if you're a dom top in this game, we can still play in bottom scenes and the MC suddenly has a personality switch. I guess some sub options are available because so the top doesn't feel like it is the minority.
I've played as versatile in my 1st playthrough, and it was very evident how the game "prizes" the bottom/receiving end players, even in flavor texts, compared to the dom counterpart.
The whole reputation system is also flawed to a degree, if you have a high reputation between enemies, they straight-up think you're a sub slut even if you're a dom, and the MC just goes with the flow.
This is just a small vent, I'm probably wrong in some aspects, and I still loved the experience and the characters we had so far, but it's clear how bottom-focused the game is.

spectrumneovo

Jul 2, 2021
To be honest even if you're a dom top in this game, we can still play in bottom scenes and the MC suddenly has a personality switch. I guess some sub options are available because so the top doesn't feel like it is the minority.
I've played as versatile in my 1st playthrough, and it was very evident how the game "prizes" the bottom/receiving end players, even in flavor texts, compared to the dom counterpart.
The whole reputation system is also flawed to a degree, if you have a high reputation between enemies, they straight-up think you're a sub slut even if you're a dom, and the MC just goes with the flow.
This is just a small vent, I'm probably wrong in some aspects, and I still loved the experience and the characters we had so far, but it's clear how bottom-focused the game is.
Thanks for exposing this in a constructive way! I agree: even with all its problems, I still feel this is one of the most enjoyable naughty games we have.
We commonly forget that it's mostly a one-man product and, frankly, people often being really negative towards its development are mostly unpleasant, specially when their issue doesn't come from tangible lacks in the writing/art/mechanics, but rather from personal inclinations or whims. I feel like the writer is doing a lot to attend the biggest range of expectation from his audience. For example, I personally don't enjoy the Lizard race so much, but that doesn't mean that everytime a Lizard-related update comes up I throw a tantrum on how bad they are. I know there are people who enjoy that kind of physiognomy and I'm glad they get their share of content, as I'm glad, for yet another example, for people that like and get random sex scenes with no build up, that personally throw me off. I just ignore that kind of content and go on my way. To reconnect to the thread, I'm one of those who has a tendency to prefer humans and I can say I'm very satisfied about the amount of related content present in the game. I also enjoy that there are many other races who I am the more or the less attracted to: it enriches the game world and makes more people happy.

P.S.: I usually lurk here, so I take advantage of this post to vent a bit about a thing I noticed in the past too: why not giving the author the freedom to make their own choices about their own world and story? I'm talking, for example, about the reaction to the disappearance of a certain character. One can be of course sad or disappointed, but not bitter, angry and toxic. It's a work of fiction! It's a cliché, but really: if you don't like it, don't play it. For what it concerns me, I'll judge the whole thing when it comes to an end.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone know how to encounter father in the icy area of the game and I need to redo garuik again how many times do I need to go to the cross roads to see garuik again cause I deleted my past saves and re do it again from the very beginning

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
For me this is the best game that I ever played been playing this from when the first Android build is release until now and this game has gotten a lot better than the past builds and I laughed at what he said at question number 5 results about more nsfw scenes he says in the results that the voters are worst then corrupted water

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
I agree, that's the main reason I stopped playing this game years ago.

Idryle

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone know how to encounter father in the icy area of the game and I need to redo garuik again how many times do I need to go to the cross roads to see garuik again cause I deleted my past saves and re do it again from the very beginning
Hello.
You must reach 40 or -40 in reputation with Emerine Golem. :)
It will unlock the path to Father Chamber.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mandj120

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Already finished some of the quest already the black wolf and bareshade alliance quest remains and the story is getting more and more interesting now so at first appearance of mirage and nameless which of the did you guys pick? For me it's my favorite green mind controlling cthulthu demon and I didn't side with mirage but defeating her wast easy so luckily I cheated all the potions I needed to defeat her and prevented her from getting her hands on orgramms precious gem relics like nameless does but he knows I have another gem hahahaha can't wait for what's in store in the 0.66 update and this is the best game for me

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Already finished some of the quest already the black wolf and bareshade alliance quest remains and the story is getting more and more interesting now so at first appearance of mirage and nameless which of the did you guys pick? For me it's my favorite green mind controlling cthulthu demon and I didn't side with mirage but defeating her wast easy so luckily I cheated all the potions I needed to defeat her and prevented her from getting her hands on orgramms precious gem relics like nameless does but he knows I have another gem hahahaha can't wait for what's in store in the 0.66 update and this is the best game for me
Nameless tbh, I wanted Mirage to give me Khalgor as a sub after winning, but what I got was him chocking me and being an asshole as always.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes