Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful College Rework [v0.31] [Tinkel Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [788 MB]
- - - -

Mac [800 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
'Read a post from the last page about prego stuff, which gave me an idea: would be nice to have a choice for the elder characters to get pregnant at a point in the game. Like they always wanted a child but life happend (impotent loser husband :p), so MC like a hero comes and save the damsels in distress (y):D(y)

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Damn, the DEV is amazing. I can say a lot of good things like you really listen to the players, very helpful and very comunicative with the thread. One of many DEVs that I really respect.
Much love and wish you the best of luck here,
With respect, some F95 pervert;)

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Damn, the DEV is amazing. I can say a lot of good things like you really listen to the players, very helpful and very comunicative with the thread. One of many DEVs that I really respect.
Much love and wish you the best of luck here,
With respect, some F95 pervert;)
Thank you, I'm doing the best I can!

Reactions: malridoo

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
how come i load my save file on the new update it i don.t no why there was no new stuff on it?
v0.30 and v0.31 is a rework of the beginning of the storyline you just need to start new game, but If you still want your save file go AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustfulCollege there is your save file if you're so old player go to same direction but not LustfulCollege you can find a folder named LustfulCollege(numbers) copy them and paste them at folder without numbers.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Removing the "m" we are left with: Melly The shallow, maybe because she is a girl who is just a facade?

If we modify Shallow slightly, we have Melly the swallow, perhaps in reference to the bird that usually nests on the ledges of houses... although looking at the photo it may not be the definition of swallow we are looking for.

And modifying it a little more and recovering the "m" she could be Melly The Marshmallow, I guess because she is very sweet and to eat her you first have to warm her until she is wet.

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-20 114330.png

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Removing the "m" we are left with: Melly The shallow, maybe because she is a girl who is just a facade?

If we modify Shallow slightly, we have Melly the swallow, perhaps in reference to the bird that usually nests on the ledges of houses... although looking at the photo it may not be the definition of swallow we are looking for.

And modifying it a little more and recovering the "m" she could be Melly The Marshmallow, I guess because she is very sweet and to eat her you first have to warm her until she is wet.

View attachment 3654052
Very interesting metaphor. Love it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
The rework looks promising. The game is visually more beautiful and the characters are all sexy. Especially the teachers. The rewrite also offers a slightly more interesting and less messy scenario, I feel. I'm waiting to discover the rest, but it's all very positive so far! ;)

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Just finished the rework. I'm a sucker for rom-coms, I must admit, but that moment with Ember waas very nice. Just please, don't put her in wierd fetishes. Let it be smth nice. We have some milfs, nymphos, tsunderes as I have nothing against 'cuz my inner/pervert self feeds from those, although having Ember as smth vanila would be really nice. But that's my own preference/opinion...

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Just finished the rework. I'm a sucker for rom-coms, I must admit, but that moment with Ember waas very nice. Just please, don't put her in wierd fetishes. Let it be smth nice. We have some milfs, nymphos, tsunderes as I have nothing against 'cuz my inner/pervert self feeds from those, although having Ember as smth vanila would be really nice. But that's my own preference/opinion...
Ember will be Vanilla yes.

• Love
Reactions: malridoo

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
The rework looks promising. The game is visually more beautiful and the characters are all sexy. Especially the teachers. The rewrite also offers a slightly more interesting and less messy scenario, I feel. I'm waiting to discover the rest, but it's all very positive so far! ;)
Thank you! If you love Lustful College please, rate my game at here we need more 5 stars!

Reactions: BountyBoy
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes