VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - Lustful Choices [v0.02] [Mossy Gecko]

1. 2.00 star(s)

massifteetees

Nice artstyle which is a step up from the placeholder art originally used. Not much content so far. The story is typical with nothing much to set it apart from other run of the mill school setting NSFW games, aside from the domination theme but it's confusing. I look forward for more but it is on-hold, and likely to be abandoned as there is no notice or announcement from the dev, although I hope development will resume at some point.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jyk

Very promising new game, lots of nice looking characters and a good variety of scenes already with the ability to choose what and who you do stuff with. Highly recommend if you're a fan of the tags attached and please support the creator if you can.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Moussedo

I rarely rate games but when I do it it’s because I hate them or I love them. And this time I find this one really really really promising. The art is very beautiful, the story is great, there is some femdom (and I hope there will be more) so of course I will like it, and the characters are beautiful.
    So maybe in one year the game will be awesome. Yes I bet 5 stars on it.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jonathan0009

I'm not a huge fan of this one, the game is very cluttered and has an inconsistent art style. there are some shots taken from anime, the art goes from a 8/10 to a 2/10 and so on, seems like the pictures comes from wherever the dev can find something that fits in. the dialogue is decent, didn't notice any grammar mistakes and it doesn't have too much annoying text. it gets to the point which I like.

i'm hoping as the dev gets better at drawing and earns more money he can consider using more consistent art and assets. good luck :)