okabe21

May 26, 2017
In this version, can you have H-scene with the mom? I'm only interested with incest xD this gameis 500 mb and i'm kind of having second thought of trying and ended up being dissapointed in the end. I don't mind if it's censored since i played lots of japanese VN. But i hope the censoredship don't cover all of the genitals xD that would be annoying really

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
In this version, can you have H-scene with the mom? I'm only interested with incest xD this gameis 500 mb and i'm kind of having second thought of trying and ended up being dissapointed in the end. I don't mind if it's censored since i played lots of japanese VN. But i hope the censoredship don't cover all of the genitals xD that would be annoying really
To answer your first question please click the spoiler button below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only censored scene here is the animation, the rest of nude contents doesn't have any censored.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Nice and big just the way I like it.
By that I meant the file.
And a very mature Milf.
I hope this one is a keeper after I play it.
The walkthroug is short.
Does that mean the gameplay is short?
Oh man I am already worried and I haven't even played it yet.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I'm sorry that you didn't like her face, the story is not yet done so stay put for the following update.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding about down scaling and compression, I understand what you are saying but I really did some compression after I downscale the image in which can be seen in the spoiler below.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, only the animation scenes are censored the rest of the images does not have any censored.
Who cares about her face as long as she has some crackalacking bod.
I mean most middle age Milfs are suppose to look like that anyway.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.2!

PC (89MB): - - - -
Mac (84MB): - - - -

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Im laughing my ass off, named the guy with the bonnet Fag and the guy with the grey sleeves douche.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Lol more then a sex game it looks like comedy game Mc looks like Jim carrey in Ace ventura i noticied he put even Dragon Ball music soundtrack in game i guess gone be fun to play this game let see what he gone add in later versions.

Reactions: Luckzor

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
most ugly and dumb mc i have ever see in my whole life, you will need to improve the faces of the mc to no look dumb or some horrible monster at times..... also having an mc that acts so stupid or dumb is pretty hard to sell.
The sex scenes are too close to the renders that i cant even see if that is a pussy or skin .

(have in mind that im not saying this to be an asshole, if im taking the moment to tell you this is so you know what is wrong with the game and improve, best of luck ;))

on a side note: seeing the mom fucking some dude lost any interest i did have in this game, im not into that. ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..first off..its fucking hilarious..secondly..the MC is the WORST looking MC in the history of MC's..dev..were you dropping acid when you rendered him?..i mean..WTF!!!..why give us this funny as shit story then literally shit on it with that MC?..go to your room and do not come out until you stop doing drugs!!!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
most ugly and dumb mc i have ever see in my whole life, you will need to improve the faces of the mc to no look dumb or some horrible monster at times..... also having an mc that acts so stupid or dumb is pretty hard to sell.
The sex scenes are too close to the renders that i cant even see if that is a pussy or skin .

(have in mind that im not saying this to be an asshole, if im taking the moment to tell you this is so you know what is wrong with the game and improve, best of luck ;))

on a side note: seeing the mom fucking some dude lost any interest i did have in this game, im not into that. ;)
Yikes glad I saw this comment. I'm not a fan of surprise canucking either.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I just can't get past the MC, sorry. :(

Masturbate eh? Sure, I'll just do some naked acrobatics first.

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes