4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
anyone got a problem in fullscreen mode ? because my game look like an early y8.com flash player and i can barely see 3 pixels from their tits with my glass on , even worst in windows mode because the 19,20 x 10,80 resolution for ant .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustVampyresVonTrellAndMewyHarker-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
add these to C:\____________AppData\LocalLow\KnotGames
and tell me if it works,
the "Von Trell and Mewy harker" folder just has player logs
i've finished the game and unlocked the gallery
The file does in fact work. In the file KnotGames there is an opt file and a save file. Just replace those files. I'm just sending this part in case someone asks where they go

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
You know, at this point it would be a surprising break from the trope if a vampire appeared in media that was totally uninterested in sex.

Mar 11, 2021
Jeez, these art-style critics are vicious today. I've been following Knot games vaguely for a year or two now and I've always thought it looked more like something between wood and oil paintings, it's frankly stunning how detailed the art is for how much animation they do as well. but on a more technical level, yeah wow the game is mean right off the bat, anyone know where good skills/items are? I found a second candle and meditate in the bedroom, and 2 skills and a health up in the bar, both down the first right.

MegaPoutsos

Nov 16, 2022
I got stucked in a corner and I cannot move my character in any way. And I couldn't find the debug code to fix that, overall good game

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

Dua1lty

Jul 11, 2018
Hm, i wish enemies would tease the catgirl too, maybe just to stun her for a turn.
Still a pretty good game overall.

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
Surprisingly both fun and well animated!
My only gripes are the combat duration, the ugly bastard MC, and the fact that most animations don't loop in the gallery.

SunSeeker1

Dec 23, 2022
I'm loving this game! Art is fantastic and you have to think a little to win (specially with those annoying priestess)

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes