Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
изображение_2023-07-07_165056846.png

Title: Lust Trip
Developer: Love Seekers
Language: English, Russian
Release date: Later this year

Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overview from Steam:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi everyone! We are Love Seekers, a small team who is passionate about visual novels. This is a thread dedicated to the development of our second game, Lust Trip (the first one was ). The game is a story-focused road trip across the US.

Lust Trip is a story about a guy who got bored about most of the stuff in his life. Despite being young, our hero already has his own house, car, a wonderful carrier and everything he dreamed of several years ago. However, achieving his goals didn’t bring him much joy, so he tries to change something in his life now. Apparently, our hero came up with an unusual idea to take a road trip through several states, which (he hopes) will help him find something that can bring him happiness. The day he is finally ready to begin this trip, an old colleague friend named Robin visits him.

CarWash#9_comp_pw.png

Even though they didn't see each other for several years and they were not friends anymore, she acts like they are still good friends and asks him to shelter her for several days. After finding out about road trip she asks our hero to take her with him, and even after many refusals she somehow managed to get into his car.

Now they are going to take this trip together, which will be much more interesting than they thought: getting in prison, stealing money from bandits, visiting Las Vegas and having a lot of occasional love! Join them for this small trip and find out what happened in their past and will happen in their future!

GasStationPromo#3_comp_pw.png

Characters:

Our hero
. A simple guy who tries to fight his apathy by taking a road trip.

MainCharacter#2_intel.png

Robin. An old friend of our hero who's low on money because she lost her bartender job.

Robin_intel.png

Most of the assets are made from scratch. It will be released as a fully completed game (no chapters, episodes, parts, etc). You can already add the game to your Steam wishlist. You will greatly support us, since we don't have Patreon yet and Steam sales are our only income.

We are going to post here more renders, any feedback is welcome! If you have any questions or suggestions - feel free to write them down in this thread! English is not our native language so we will happy to find some volunteers to proofread our script.

Last edited:

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
I liked your previous game work, especially the character modeling, so I hope this time the heroine can look healthier, like the heroine of the previous game, not too thin.

Reactions: loveseekers

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The models look great. Roommate Corruption was amazing. the lighting was done just right and the POV shots are great they help tell the story.

Looking forward to this.
Good luck Loveseekers

Sep 29, 2019
Make Relationship Optional, please wink wink. By the way renders amazing hope you introduce some animations. Kudos and all the success on your future projects. (y) :cool:

Reactions: loveseekers

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I loved roommate corruption because of how cute, shy and inexperienced hana was.

I was excited for your next game 'lust trip' but she has piercings on her belly button and nipples. She's nothing like hana.

Well, I wish you best of luck. :)

loveseekers

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
I loved roommate corruption because of how cute, shy and inexperienced hana was.

I was excited for your next game 'lust trip' but she has piercings on her belly button and nipples. She's nothing like hana.

Well, I wish you best of luck. :)
We have another project in plans, its called . The female character is also shy and inexperienced. It may take a while for this project to be released, it's not our priority right now, but you can wishlist it on Steam now to receive a notification when it's released.

Reactions: Harem4life
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote