the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, yesterday on discord...

FDR [RenTeam]

I am writing here to you to let you all know about the sad decease of our friend NRT.
He passed away unexpectedly few days ago.
I don't know what is next for the team, as he was the soul of it, but I'll let you know as soon as i find out.

so...
i think, the dev team has atm better things to do, than fixing some bugs, that are absolutely normal in a beta version
my deepest condolences to them, r.i.p. NRT :teary:

Reactions: UncleVT

123guy456

Jul 15, 2017
This is my first post but I loved this game, now i lost all my progress in the new renpy edition and really hope someone has a gamesave untill the moment when new content is introduced..

TL;DR
Anyone mind dumping a savegame with progress?

D

Deleted member 482284

So im stuck where I have to get the house master key. I cant get Rachel s mastercode so i used save editor to get it. But the store clerk says i still need codes. So i used save editor to get the key. Can anyone help me or give me a with the masterkey?

Reactions: Andrexxx89
D

Deleted member 482284

Im completely spent now. Why doesnt this game work properly.
Firstly, I cant deposit the fucking gun in the briefcase only the cocaine so i ignored it
Secondly It said to get Rachel's door code which i couldnt and had to do it by save game editor
And next I cant get the game to progress after getting both the masterkeys. The walkthrough says to the police arrive at the brothel but the dont. Which i am guessing is connected to my first problem.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
FDR [RenTeam]
I am writing here to you to let you all know about the sad decease of our friend NRT.
He passed away unexpectedly few days ago.
I don't know what is next for the team, as he was the soul of it, but I'll let you know as soon as i find out.
@muttdoggy @wep
According to this sad news and as he was the creator of this game, perhaps at least an onhold tag might be apropriate.
Your the judges here...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way that news can be verified?
It could be a dispute, prank, or a troll?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Is there a way that news can be verified?
It could be a dispute, prank, or a troll?
It would be the worst prank ever, really awfull joke ! But it happens indeed, i see your point...
To be noticed, there's no communication on their site since end of june and on patreon since end of August....then.

EDIT: + what @UncleVT says.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone tell me why this game is only making $300.00 a month when it's been out for a year and a half? The quality looks pretty good. Is the game just not that good? It seems to have a lot of replies on the thread. Does it not get updated enough?

Proalzen

Nov 15, 2018
Im completely spent now. Why doesnt this game work properly.
Firstly, I cant deposit the fucking gun in the briefcase only the cocaine so i ignored it
Secondly It said to get Rachel's door code which i couldnt and had to do it by save game editor
And next I cant get the game to progress after getting both the masterkeys. The walkthrough says to the police arrive at the brothel but the dont. Which i am guessing is connected to my first problem.
Me too police dont come to brothel bcause you still bring gun and the gun have bug cant deposit to briefcase.. master key at home too i cant get the code

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone tell me why this game is only making $300.00 a month when it's been out for a year and a half? The quality looks pretty good. Is the game just not that good? It seems to have a lot of replies on the thread. Does it not get updated enough?
Did you not read the thread? It seems you saw "oh, lots of replies", checked the Patreon page then posted WITHOUT reading any of the replies.

For a short answer:

1) it was originally an RPGM game and it was pretty good.
2) the team decided to convert it to Ren'py and the new version was released not that long ago.
3) yeah, it took a LONG time to do the conversion, and not everything that was in the RPGM version made it into the Ren'py version.
4) if you had at least read the other posts on this page, you would have learned that NRT died recently.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If the dev is indeed deceased, thats fucked up and sad.

Per forum rules I'm making this as abandoned just because theres been no word since August.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes