2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Yup its a bug. Me too the only i can store is cocaine and i dont know where is that Rachel door key codes..... Click on wall over door?? It said
For the key codes.
Per my walk through v5 Day 8 it says.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if it has been changed. Oh and something else, i believe i got some sort of bug around that cocaine situation from cheating for money and buying the Motorcycle early and had to restart. It has been a while sense i've played the game so not really sure :( I may have to give it a try again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@akd420

If you are talking about the quest where you have to go in for an interview. The place is right next to the clinic/hospital.

DonInfinite

Dec 15, 2018
anyone can help me ?
where i can Go to Sock Drawer and DEPOSIT (Weapon) Gun and All 5 packages of Drugs . because i just cant deposit gun (weapon)
I'm facing similar issues, it only allows to hide "Drugs" in that Briefcase. Gun remains In my "Backpack". Any ideas as I'm quite lost with the game at the moment.

Areil Flamestrike

Oct 20, 2018
I understand that you say the game is not abandond, but with the curent versions bugs the actual play time before you have seen all the content that the bug does not stop is about thirty minutes. That is a waist of time. Please release a patch to fix the two major bugs that this version has.

rtmoose

Jan 8, 2019
Using the walkthrough to the letter, some events out of order, cannot get door codes for racchels room, HELP!!??

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It is such a shame. The first version of this game that run until version 7 (or 0.0.7) was quite enjoyable. Of course you had to run the same routes again and again, and the motorcycle was no real advantage. But it ran smoothly. But with every restart, unfortunately it became worse. Now it is playable only a short time (mom's key code is simply unavailable), the game logic is instable and buggy (you can become the boss of the brothel without having even visited the former boss, key code,...). So sad... I know the loss of one developer is hard to bear. But why change a fine running system...?

Reactions: vdavion

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For the link to be free ads have to pay for it ... Just do your due ad services and you will be rewarded...

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Ive been playing this game for a little while & haven't seen any animation yet? I hope it does because I love moms big boobs :)

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
It is such a shame. The first version of this game that run until version 7 (or 0.0.7) was quite enjoyable. Of course you had to run the same routes again and again, and the motorcycle was no real advantage. But it ran smoothly. But with every restart, unfortunately it became worse. Now it is playable only a short time (mom's key code is simply unavailable), the game logic is instable and buggy (you can become the boss of the brothel without having even visited the former boss, key code,...). So sad... I know the loss of one developer is hard to bear. But why change a fine running system...?
I agree, I was supporting them and even help beta test the old RPG version and was to see it get to version 7 as well as moving Ruby into the brothel, but then he had to put a poll out asking about keeping it on RPG or switching it to Renpy and soooooo many times I have seen the Renpy win out and the game gets a reboot, then the Renpy version seems to mess up as well as the game never gets up to the level the RPG one was at, so I do hope he can save it and get it to version 7 again but so many times when he switch, I try to help with the bug reporting and they don't seem to get fixed but I keep watching and following to see if ever gets to where the game was before it switch to Renpy

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
well i am playing the renpy version of the game, i cant hide the gun, cant find mom's door code, and cant trigger the police event, are those the bugs that was not fixed in this version?

Reactions: lightpower
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes