• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
i'm at the same problem with Rachel's key,i could get it no problem on previous version but now it seems to make you exit the room and skip time to evening with "cannot enter" appearring
Have you been able to move the story line forward beyond that?

I have not experienced the police yet, but I have Traci as the receptionist. Got the first Mom scene in the living room (cannot remember what I had to do to get it to work though). This is kind of annoying.

Strangely enough... if after you try Rachel's room, which then seems to skip time, enter the bathroom and 'release the beast', then you can re-enter Rachel's room. It does not move the day forward. I still could not get the code to Rachel's room though.

GAlexox

Jul 22, 2018
I need a MAC version of this game PLEASE! :) So much content...and I had to go with a MAC!
Download the Wine app (free), then download the game for Win, u can open .exe on your Mac (Ren-py games works fine, Unity games not).

LordOgre

Mar 3, 2017
Have you been able to move the story line forward beyond that?

I have not experienced the police yet, but I have Traci as the receptionist. Got the first Mom scene in the living room (cannot remember what I had to do to get it to work though). This is kind of annoying.

Strangely enough... if after you try Rachel's room, which then seems to skip time, enter the bathroom and 'release the beast', then you can re-enter Rachel's room. It does not move the day forward. I still could not get the code to Rachel's room though.
Use SAVE EDITOR ONLINE

EventsDone_RachelCode 1/0 (1)
Inventario_DoorCodes (3)

Than go buy the KEY

Themex

Mar 22, 2018
Hi ! Does anybody know why can't i trigger the Linda interview scene?
I've upgraded the brothel two times by the way.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Well, when developer gives MC unbelievably huge cock it can be explained with the fact that dev has micropenis and some aditional psychological problem about it. Dozens of games with Gargantua's dick mean that such inferiority complex is pretty common.
Ok.
But what about incredibly huge, gigantic tits? What kind of complex do such developers have?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Town [v0.1.0.0048 Beta] [NRT RenTeam]- Original Size: 1.41GB
Note - Filename says "Alpha" but this is labeled "Beta" on their Patreon
Download Win (164MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Themex

Mar 22, 2018
Well, when developer gives MC unbelievably huge cock it can be explained with the fact that dev has micropenis and some aditional psychological problem about it. Dozens of games with Gargantua's dick mean that such inferiority complex is pretty common.
Ok.
But what about incredibly huge, gigantic tits? What kind of complex do such developers have?
According to your theory , maybe he has small tits too ! :tf:

comecome

May 27, 2017
with this new version i tried to restart two times, and the "mom" say you found job, and i respond no.

I have brothel but i can't continue with the kitchen morning mom progess (or maybe i don't need it, but the only interaction with this character is in kitchen for me).

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i createt a incest patch for the version 0.1.0.0048 Beta. is the link.Install guide is in the file.Keep in mind that the patch must be new createt when a new version comes out.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
W
So Tolkien wanted to be a midget with hairy feet ! A complex of normality?
Why so serious? You know what I mean. btw, Tolkien had a huge variety of sizes, forms, colours and languages. So no fixation there :angel:
P.S.: Don't underestimate the normality complex.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Why so serious? You know what I mean
I'm not ;) and yep i did.
But here on a serious note, don't think you need some complex to create pixel's fantasy, yeah oversize dicks and tits are sometimes too much but regular jo's and jane's won't be so much fun neither :)

Reactions: UncleVT

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
I'm not ;) and yep i did.
But here on a serious note, don't think you need some complex to create pixel's fantasy, yeah oversize dicks and tits are sometimes too much but regular jo's and jane's won't so much fun neither :)
Unfortunately, sometimes we have a third option, when dev simply tries to make some money on Patreon without real willing to make a game. Such brilliant authors don’t even give a shit about some idea, plot, characters - they just copy the most common incest story scheme with standard DAZmodels, and huge things go as part of a kit. :teary:

on a serious note, Dali (fill in any other significant) would never exist if not some mind troubles.
Anyway, I still don't get what makes people like basketball (or even bigger?) size boobs. Kinks differ... ::|:

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Use SAVE EDITOR ONLINE

EventsDone_RachelCode 1/0 :(1)
Inventario_DoorCodes :(3)

Than go buy the KEY
I'd rather not go that route, but if I must, then I will. Playing Incest Story 1 (Renpy edition) right now though so maybe tomorrow.

Ok, I went there. Now to figure out which one enables the police showing up so I can finish that line of quests

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
i createt a incest patch for the version 0.1.0.0048 Beta. is the link.Install guide is in the file.Keep in mind that the patch must be new createt when a new version comes out.
I appreciate that you went to the effort, but I receive "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when trying to unpack it. Did you use a specific archive software that might not be supported by WinRar?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes