• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
In my personal opinion this is a step back, the willpower system only seems interesting on paper, it really only makes it less fun to play & the multiple protagonist angle makes it even worse, it feels like random stuff thrown together in a kinda incoherent way and not like a game with an organic story of any kind.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So the protagonist is 7 girls and choices cost willpower...then i almost need to ask 7 times if we can play as pure lesbian(s) and avoid dicks (incl futa).
And yes, i saw the tentacle screenshot, not really my thing but still tolerable if its not the main focus of the game, dicks on the other hand are too much for me.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So the protagonist is 7 girls and choices cost willpower...then i almost need to ask 7 times if we can play as pure lesbian(s) and avoid dicks (incl futa).
And yes, i saw the tentacle screenshot, not really my thing but still tolerable if its not the main focus of the game, dicks on the other hand are too much for me.
Right now there is one unavoidable futa scene, aside from that most of the content is avoidable. Maybe for v0.4 I should add a skip for futa scenes

Reactions: Virulenz

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustSurvivor-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
As it stands right now this game is really confusing.. like it's hard to make sense of what's going on because the story is being told through 7 different perspectives I almost wish you could chose who you want the MC to be, this also would make the willpower system more coherent. I don't like that when switching perspectives your willpower doesn't reset. I want to keep playing but it's too hard to keep track of who likes who and why it matters in the long run

Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
Got this error, can you hhelp me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/intro.rpy", line 3276, in script
    jump finc2c
ScriptError: could not find label 'finc2c'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump finc2c
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Lust Survivor 0.5.1
Sun Jan 28 01:00:11 2024

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Got this error, can you hhelp me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump finc2c

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump finc2c
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Lust Survivor 0.5.1
Sun Jan 28 01:00:11 2024
Thanks for finding the bug!
For future versions the bug is fixed, but in your case if skiping it doesn't let you continue I can't do much right now. I think continuing would be posible but you'll see the scene, even if you are in "lesbian only mode" aside from that there won't be any issue ( I think)

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I do like these sci-fi type games with aliens but I just want to know if it's human bodies with the head of something else and various skin colors? Or are there some actually imaginative creatures in this that doesn't follow the human-body rule?

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I do like these sci-fi type games with aliens but I just want to know if it's human bodies with the head of something else and various skin colors? Or are there some actually imaginative creatures in this that doesn't follow the human-body rule?
If tentacles and the girl with 4 arms doesn't count, in v0.6 we'll have one of the native life forms

Reactions: ArhraCole

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Or a choice to have it in the game or not, not just a skip button because that means it still happened even if we dont see it.
That's how the lesbian only mode does, it just skips it and tells you about it in a line because some of the scenes a refferenced later in the game.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I found this today and figured I'd have a look since it looks interesting. Then I noticed who the dev is, and thought, "Oh no. This is gonna be another grammatical warzone."

Well, my memories about Moccasin's Mirror's other game I played ("New Body - New Life") are kinda hazy, but this seems less bad. I've played up till the decision on who accompanies Luna to put up the antenna, and took some notes, which you can see below. I plan on playing further, but that's enough notetaking for me.

Before we get to that, here are a couple of general comments:
- So far, it seems that Willpower is just a resource of the group as a whole. One girl spending her will shouldn't impact the willpower of the others, logically speaking. For example: If Luna decides to calm down Esmeralda, Gigi later can't stop herself from hitting on Brina. Those two choices should not be dependent on each other.
- I'm not an expert, but I don't think shockwaves propagate very well in space. So a shockwave pushing their escape ship far enough to get sucked in by a planet's gravity in a reasonable timeframe seems unlikely.

Anyway, here's the error list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.