Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
i am unable to unzip this with either 7zip or winrar. Advice? (supreme evils advice didnt work)

-there is some data after the end of payload data-

EDIT - seems the GOFILE download is scuffed?

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
i am unable to unzip this with either 7zip or winrar. Advice? (supreme evils advice didnt work)
That only works for those, whose files are corrupted after unzipping, cuz the game folder containts files with hieroglyphs.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Sounds like a very interesting game, but the melon-sized badonkers are making it hard for me to play this game. I wonder if there's an option to set breast sizes to regular ones. If not, I'm just gonna focus my attention on the pink-haired woman. Hers are alright.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Tried gofile and pixeldrain = Corrupted files.

Tried the jpn ANSI and also no luck.

Any other workaround?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Tried gofile and pixeldrain = Corrupted files.

Tried the jpn ANSI and also no luck.

Any other workaround?
I updated the files once more. Try again, make sure you are using 7zip and lmk how it goes.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
tries to cast fireball, makes flowers grow instead

My friends, finally we have the Frieren game.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Man, 2 Acerola games tled this month. That's fucking awesome. Glad you can tl Wolf stuff now.

Maybe,.... there's a chance that we get the recent Acerola game to be tled next. I know I did try to suggest this before but hopefully, some people from your discord will see this game to be voted next.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Man, 2 Acerola games tled this month. That's fucking awesome. Glad you can tl Wolf stuff now.

Maybe,.... there's a chance that we get the recent Acerola game to be tled next. I know I did try to suggest this before but hopefully, some people from your discord will see this game to be voted next.
Trying to throw me back in Acerola prison are we? ;)

Best bet would be to put it in #requests in the Discord. If its popular enough to win a poll I'll end up doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

hoppet7000

Dec 6, 2020
  • I hope the translator has completely rooted out all the moronic Chinese scribbles so that when translating through Mtool into another language, people do not have problems in the form of even more awkward characters such as this "?????????"

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Trying to throw me back in Acerola prison are we? ;)

Best bet would be to put it in #requests in the Discord. If its popular enough to win a poll I'll end up doing it.
You know what, I guess I'll try my luck in Discord this time. Worse case scenario is , you'll be back to Acerola prison again. lol.

• I hope the translator has completely rooted out all the moronic Chinese scribbles so that when translating through Mtool into another language, people do not have problems in the form of even more awkward characters such as this "?????????"

OP has a far superior mtl tool (and yes, they dont use MTool. You can check it out in his Signature) , so I doubt that there's a problem with it.

• Haha
Reactions: d183 and dazedanon
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes