Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
whenever I try to leave the dungeon the game locks and closes and since you cant save in the dungeon I lost all progress.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, normally, I don't bother with an MTL version of a game that has decently high chances of being picked up for translation eventually. However, I played this game quite a bit in JP, and now I've played this game quite a bit with the MTL and I'm likely going to play it quite a bit again if/when it gets a proper translation. Though given Kagura's policies etc, odds are that it'll be at least 1-2 years after the launch of the Monica game before that happens...

ANYway... It's usually at this point where I launch in a long wall of text about the game... but I won't be doing that this time. At least for now. I'll save that for when the game hopefully gets an official translation.

Instead. I'll comment on one specific issue.

dazedanon , there are parts of the gallery that are broken, and they were definitely broken by the translation. Those parts are the animation galleries for Sheryl and Lilia and the character sprite viewers. The buttons for changing outfits, changing the pregnancy status, heart eyes, cum splatters etc do NOT work. I have a JP version of the game and I know that they work just fine in that one, so the problem is guaranteed to be from the translation itself.

You can partly work around it, somewhat, but pressing the sub-key (C) in the gallery menu and changing those statuses there, but that means backing out of whatever you're looking at, changing stuff, going back in, which can be annoying.

Not a problem for me, because I have the JP game too if I just want to look at that stuff and not scenes with translations, but I imagine most people won't want two copies of the game on their drives.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, for anyone else that's messed around with the game...

In the gallery, there's a mention of a Floor E, that's below the Floor D with the tentacles... Does anyone know how the fell you get into that place? I remember looking for it in the JP game too and I could never find it. Just the defeat scenes in the gallery.

It seems like it's some kind of bonus level like the one that popped up in the Tear action dungeon, but if that IS the case, I have no idea how it's supposed to be accessed...

Redbow112

Dec 31, 2021
Weirdly stupid question. But can someone tell me where and how I can get the recipe to craft the copper shovel for mining?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Just how long is the Prologue in this game? My two girls have now earned about 500,000 gold between them, and have acquired most though not all of the possible sexual traits, but my saves are still being tagged with "Prologue".

SageyPoops

Oct 28, 2023
Just how long is the Prologue in this game? My two girls have now earned about 500,000 gold between them, and have acquired most though not all of the possible sexual traits, but my saves are still being tagged with "Prologue".
You need to advance the story with Crow.

beasty_bitch

Feb 9, 2019
First you need to make sure you are impregnated by him, if you not sure, give birth, clean the insides and do the second to last event again for insta preggers.

That should do the trick.
Doesn't work. The requirement shows a japanese name on all of these events while the pregnacy status shows the english name. Maybe that's why it doesn't work on this version.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes