Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
where can i buy jhaan?
In the bar on that second floor the party, you need talk him and you can take him to pay but also there two option when you have jhaan in the spaceship: 1. jhaan can naked or put on clothes 2. jhaan have dick jail or something sorry I dont know what this is, this matter its need still it or free.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So after giving this a play. The game kinda gets boring quite fast. Or maybe this game is just very incomplete and ive reached the end of content. Once you rescue the scientist Arthur, feels like theres nothing else to do. Once you do authors tests, theres really nothing else. Samuel has nothing, 4 arm guy had just window training for his space sickness, Alista talked about wanting to test his weapons and nothing happened after that. I have Rylan sitting in his cell complating his actions of trying to kill us. I want to enslave him, but not sure if the game will give me that option. No real events working the bar, wolf guy dissapeared, Gang , the dad and bachelor are all repeat events. Nothing with the bartender.

I was also kinda curious buying the pet bowl and pet stuff, but cant find anything to do with it.

If I reached the end of content, I guess it makes sense. But I did hope for more. Was playing with a fmc, I cant see me playing as a male, sword fighting isnt my thing :p. Had it set to dom/alpha female, maybe thats why sexual content is kinda dry amungst some of the characters? If the game is built on submission.

The mystery behind the MC is pretty interesting tho. But not sure if it be something powerful or not. It does seem like their weak compaired to meta humans, but maybe there is something their that can grow into something good?. Has no access to magic or any esp abilities as of yet. I guess I was saving the skill points for nothing if its not implemented. I felt the story could of played up more about her phenomes even affecting aliens. A good justification/incentive why aliens were getting turned on for a human.

Lastly, I actually liked some of the dom scenes, tried to play the MC as a kinda sadist. Would really like to see MC turn Grainine into their little bitch. I ended up not betraying him. which I dont know if it was a wrong choice or not. I just prefered the idea of the streets remaining chaotic and corrupt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekingchernobog

lud dud

Sep 5, 2023
There is more content. You need to start the Warlord questline and continue from there. Bradley can get it started, and I think Arthur is the backup if Bradley is dead or gone in your game. You can enslave Rylan (not forcibly, but in a consensual way that he enjoys), but you'll have to free him and gain enough respect & friendship before you can establish any kind of relationship with him.

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
There is more content. You need to start the Warlord questline and continue from there. Bradley can get it started, and I think Arthur is the backup if Bradley is dead or gone in your game. You can enslave Rylan (not forcibly, but in a consensual way that he enjoys), but you'll have to free him and gain enough respect & friendship before you can establish any kind of relationship with him.
Ah I heard the warlord mentioned quite a bit, Rlyan and now dead Bradly (I just couldnt trust him really, just by his word if I cant enslave him, but have I made a mistake killing him ?) were going on about him.. But ive always thought, why is he our problem. Unless he attacks us, We wouldnt/shouldnt care. But thinking about warlord and if he were to become our enemy, this warlord has been unbeaten every cycle as they say... but.... but with the MCs "succubus abiltiies" I wonder if he would get defeated because he got seduced by the insame concertation of pheromones radiating from our MC. If it was to affect him more sinisterly than other creatures. That would be very interesting and something unique for our MC.

But yeah, I see slave in the tags, so I was really hoping we could enslave Rylan literally after his betrayal.

Last edited:

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Ah I heard the warlord mentioned quite a bit, Rlyan and now dead Bradly (I just couldnt trust him really, just by his word if I cant enslave him, but have I made a mistake killing him?
Nah, you just lose a chunk of content involving Bradley, but story-wise I think you will not be stopped. Also the warlord's fight will be more harder

Jul 30, 2023
So after giving this a play. The game kinda gets boring quite fast. Or maybe this game is just very incomplete and ive reached the end of content. Once you rescue the scientist Arthur, feels like theres nothing else to do. Once you do authors tests, theres really nothing else. Samuel has nothing, 4 arm guy had just window training for his space sickness, Alista talked about wanting to test his weapons and nothing happened after that. I have Rylan sitting in his cell complating his actions of trying to kill us. I want to enslave him, but not sure if the game will give me that option. No real events working the bar, wolf guy dissapeared, Gang , the dad and bachelor are all repeat events. Nothing with the bartender.

I was also kinda curious buying the pet bowl and pet stuff, but cant find anything to do with it.

If I reached the end of content, I guess it makes sense. But I did hope for more. Was playing with a fmc, I cant see me playing as a male, sword fighting isnt my thing :p. Had it set to dom/alpha female, maybe thats why sexual content is kinda dry amungst some of the characters? If the game is built on submission.

The mystery behind the MC is pretty interesting tho. But not sure if it be something powerful or not. It does seem like their weak compaired to meta humans, but maybe there is something their that can grow into something good?. Has no access to magic or any esp abilities as of yet. I guess I was saving the skill points for nothing if its not implemented. I felt the story could of played up more about her phenomes even affecting aliens. A good justification/incentive why aliens were getting turned on for a human.

Lastly, I actually liked some of the dom scenes, tried to play the MC as a kinda sadist. Would really like to see MC turn Grainine into their little bitch. I ended up not betraying him. which I dont know if it was a wrong choice or not. I just prefered the idea of the streets remaining chaotic and corrupt.
So, the game does get boring quite fast and that's not just you. Arthur does get a big role to play later on, Sam gets some more content later, Katari gets a lot more content soon, Alistor gets more tech but he's a dead end after that, Rylan can be 'enslaved' but while it is a very satisfying bit of content, it is VERY consensual when it probably shouldn't be. Work at the bar will give you one more huge scene after you forgive Rylan who is the only legitimate romantic interest in this game with special content so far. Wolf guy won't disappear, in fact I kind of wish I see him less. But after that one scene with the crew the work events are over, but Galiano and Garth still have more going for them. You should have gotten events with Egon and his father by now, but your relationship with him needs to be at least positive (or better), The pet stuff is sub exclusive I think. This is one of the few games where us doms don't get shafted much, we have not much less content than the subs. I don't think there is gender locked content as a dom. Magic is something down the line but not developed yet. The aliens however in this who galaxy are way hornier than humans. You can absolutely turn Galiano into your bitch but the trick is to have never submitted to him sexually and act VERY much like a dom every chance you get. The choice to betray Galiano when released IMO as another sadist was the wrong one. My opinion has since reversed and I'm glad Garth is out of the picture.

Reactions: Nobles

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
If someone doesn't want to fuck aliens then they can find another game to play instead of trying to convert every game in existence to cater to their tastes. I'm sick and tired of seeing the game industry being ruined by self-centered a-holes who will not tolerate anything unless it aligns with their agendas; not just with new IPs but established ones, too. No one's allowed to enjoy anything in peace anymore...

There's plenty of normie games to choose from, let those with odd tastes have something they can enjoy, too.

This game was initially designed to cater to teratophiles and now the dev decided to bait-and-switch to human designs. Not just a few characters but several of them. The problem is that those with this particular fetish are a minority and so when placed in a system where vote by majority wins, unless the community only comprised of like-minded individuals, they will always lose.

What's the point of becoming a patreon or even continuing to support this game if A) the game no longer caters to your tastes and B) you have low chances of changing anything anyway because you're not the majority? By that logic there's no pointing in supporting these niche games because sooner or later they will just get hijacked by the whims of the many...
Boo hoo. I guess life aint fair, can't always have what u want innit.

Aug 2, 2019

Yeah it's can be a gripe once you exhaust all of the Main content, and the side content isn't really as developed to go out of your way to do so. Since you blew bradley's brains out that's also a major chunk of side content gone such as recruiting some characters like the feraldo the werewolf iirc. Personally waiting for his stuff to get updated so i can properly romance that dinosaur man.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Right so after replaying the game about 500 times, you can't stop Holoryx from making Garth hate you? or am I missing something (at least when you pick Galiano)

ezram

Nov 20, 2019
other than never meeting thuul, does anything else happen if you hack the limo on the way to the second level of akra? are there any extra encounters since you don´t have the collar?How do you get to the second level without accepting garth´s offer? How do i get to the jail where galiano is?

lud dud

Sep 5, 2023
other than never meeting thuul, does anything else happen if you hack the limo on the way to the second level of akra? are there any extra encounters since you don´t have the collar?How do you get to the second level without accepting garth´s offer? How do i get to the jail where galiano is?
I think you end up having to Thuul's place manually to be able to move the plot along. You get different dialogue with him, and I think that's basically it.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Nah, you just lose a chunk of content involving Bradley, but story-wise I think you will not be stopped. Also the warlord's fight will be more harder
So we are suppose to fight the warlord?, whyt? does he attack our ship ? Im just in the mindset of "whys he our problem" at this point in the story. Depsite the show of succubus like abilities, the MC hasnt even reach the strength of a meta human yet but its said the warlord is destroying armies. . Being found by the meta humans for their stolen ship is a more pressing issue to be worried about for me. And im under the impression the MC wants to uncover more memories. I would settle that they are destroyed by the passage of time, but having that one flashback, theres hope maybe more can be recovered. Tho I dont think remembering the past is going to do much good. Its long gone. Historians will probably find the most use of those memories.. MC has a new life in a sense.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes