SabaRuksar

Dec 4, 2018
I hope this game have much option like having pregnancy and having children like harvest moon so those children can live as next player.

Kay_z

Mar 24, 2024
Having a problem with Ninie's route. What I must do? I have given her every vegebubbles I grew, but it just wont progress

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Having a problem with Ninie's route. What I must do? I have given her every vegebubbles I grew, but it just wont progress
Where are you in the storyline ? What do the hints say ?
I don't but you will miss all the content.
There is no gallery or replay option.
Um, there's a gallery in the menu when you're in the game :unsure: (big pink button with 'gallery' written on it).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Um, there's a gallery in the menu when you're in the game :unsure: (big pink button with 'gallery' written on it).
I must not have played long enough to unlock it then.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I must not have played long enough to unlock it then.
There wasn't a gallery in the early versions of the game, but now it's accessible as soon as you can enter the menu (right after the game intro). However, it has always been possible to review animated scenes by talking to the corresponding characters (but this way, it's not possible to see a DOM scene if you chose the LOVE route with a character and vice versa, while the gallery allows it if you meet the conditions, by talking to Olga).

Kay_z

Mar 24, 2024

The hint says give Ninie more vegebubbles, not quality, but variety.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The hint says give Ninie more vegebubbles, not quality, but variety.
Have you unlocked the new varieties of vegebubble ? There are six in total. To unlock them, you need to progress in Tracy's storyline to improve the farm.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes