bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I test Unreal Engine games all the time so this is one is hard to test for me. I have about 30 min of play time in yours and broke it 6 times. The reason your game has real problem is first of all your resolution support. Just for starting the game I already break everything. I am sounding mean but trust me I am just honest it is nothing personal it's how I always am with paying costumers too.
I don't take it personally, don't worry. But I feel like I'm not being clear enough: you tell me you broke the game 6 times in 30 minutes, but you don't tell me what happened. Since it works fine for me, it's extremely difficult to know what's wrong, especially for a beginner like me.
You talk about "resolution support" as if you enjoy dropping hints. Get straight to the point and tell me what's wrong with it (I know it's not set up properly, but I can't just fiddle with the settings blindly, believe me, I've already done it and it's really not a good idea).

Right now, I'm working on making the game not launch in fullscreen the first time (I'm even thinking of removing this option altogether since it serves no purpose), and having it launch in 1280x720 because I think it will be less resource-intensive. But it's just a "thought," I have no idea if it will be effective or not. On my PC, it worked before, it will work after.

Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
I don't take it personally, don't worry. But I feel like I'm not being clear enough: you tell me you broke the game 6 times in 30 minutes, but you don't tell me what happened. Since it works fine for me, it's extremely difficult to know what's wrong, especially for a beginner like me.
You talk about "resolution support" as if you enjoy dropping hints. Get straight to the point and tell me what's wrong with it (I know it's not set up properly, but I can't just fiddle with the settings blindly, believe me, I've already done it and it's really not a good idea).

Right now, I'm working on making the game not launch in fullscreen the first time (I'm even thinking of removing this option altogether since it serves no purpose), and having it launch in 1280x720 because I think it will be less resource-intensive. But it's just a "thought," I have no idea if it will be effective or not. On my PC, it worked before, it will work after.
Ok sorry about that can I contact you personally in any way I would like to go in depth about it as it is just too many to write down but here is some break downs. Resolution support: you only have 1 aspect rate that is 16:9 mine is 32:9 so it stretches the picture to the point you can't play the game. While you have widowed mode option it does not work and you need to use Alt+Enter to do it adding additional problems to it but since it 720p is your default resolution at 1080p picture is not as high quality as it could be. Like I said if you want me to contact you somewhere where I can also provide pictures that might help I will do so

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Ok sorry about that can I contact you personally in any way I would like to go in depth about it as it is just too many to write down but here is some break downs. Resolution support: you only have 1 aspect rate that is 16:9 mine is 32:9 so it stretches the picture to the point you can't play the game. While you have widowed mode option it does not work and you need to use Alt+Enter to do it adding additional problems to it but since it 720p is your default resolution at 1080p picture is not as high quality as it could be. Like I said if you want me to contact you somewhere where I can also provide pictures that might help I will do so
I appreciate any offered help ! :p

You can contact me via DM here, or on Discord through my server !

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Before the last release, I roughly tested about 90% of the game (I didn't make all possible choices, as we saw with certain Tracy scenes). The game works perfectly fine for me. Once again, if bugs aren't reported (and with details—saying "yeah, it crashes, it bugs, it freezes" doesn't help me at all if I don't have circumstances), they won't be fixed.
Not being able to open the game isn't a "bug"; it's your configuration that isn't suitable for Unreal Engine 5. Is it my fault? No. Does it concern me? Yes. Am I trying to do something about it? Yes, I am. Does it take time? Yep.
Oo yeah my potato computer is totaly not able to run a game with the all mighty unreal 5 ...(could still run mhw in full last time i tryed)
i'm an ass for not giving details on bug encountered, last time i did it the anwser was "it'll probably be fixed for the next release" ... and some shit about the bug being known but hard to correct so i was redundant and a troll for reporting it -_-
i'm sad to know you know you need to learn how to make a game to make a game and that process take time, though i'm glad you know it concern you -_-
now you just need to understand people rant about the bug and telling them it's not your fault and it's all on them isn't fixing shit and certainly not their mood after being annoyed by your bugs

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Oo yeah my potato computer is totaly not able to run a game with the all mighty unreal 5 ...(could still run mhw in full last time i tryed)
i'm an ass for not giving details on bug encountered, last time i did it the anwser was "it'll probably be fixed for the next release" ... and some shit about the bug being known but hard to correct so i was redundant and a troll for reporting it -_-
i'm sad to know you know you need to learn how to make a game to make a game and that process take time, though i'm glad you know it concern you -_-
now you just need to understand people rant about the bug and telling them it's not your fault and it's all on them isn't fixing shit and certainly not their mood after being annoyed by your bugs
Okay, stop, I'm up for discussion but I'm not here to argue. I've got other things to do.

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
I need more details. When does the game crash? At startup? In a specific scene? After a certain time in the game?

At start up. Opens. Black Screen. Can move the arrow around. Then crashes and says "Fatal error! "The UE-Lust Farm Gash has crashed and will...."

Thanks for the response.

Would Previous saves from 1.10 effect the 2.0 or 2.5? Versions? Very little issues with 1.10 besides stuff I said a while back.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes