cesid

Nov 2, 2019
It had multiple choices, then the developer decided to remove then. It had even an alternate ending in which you escape with the girl that get killed and you suddently jump in another game! No idea why they cut features.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Fucking hell this game is a mess, even with the walkthrough. I didn't even get any of the scenes with Delilah because I advanced too quickly with the roommate apparently, and the bitch got oofed by the lesbians. Then I somehow missed the scenes with the roommate too. If the dev ever comes back(lol) he has a lot of work to do.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Fucking hell this game is a mess, even with the walkthrough. I didn't even get any of the scenes with Delilah because I advanced too quickly with the roommate apparently, and the bitch got oofed by the lesbians. Then I somehow missed the scenes with the roommate too. If the dev ever comes back(lol) he has a lot of work to do.
That's not his fault, it's yours. The rest of us didn't have an issue.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Retro and holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
But also means that if you skip Delilah content (never help her at first encounter, never talk to her later) they still choose her.
I did help her, I had her to the point that she was at the club, her sexual options were locked except for vaginal sex), so presumably if I advanced her quests I would have gotten the rest of them. Also the vaginal sex was bugged, I basically had the same problem as this guy:
guys i don't know if is a bug or not ,but i can' have sex with Delilah ,when she told me to go to the showers she disappeared and nothing happened ,aslo i can only select vaginal sex :(
or this guy:
Ok so I've encountered another snag. I'm unable to progress the delilah story past the booth at the front of the club. So when I go to do the first sexual encounter with her, she says we're going off to the showers & tells me to drop my pants, but then it cuts there, back to the front of the club. I've tried going back multiple times, even after waiting a few days to try to trigger the next event, no such luck, it just repeats the same prelude to the 1st event. I thought I had to grind out more SL for the other characters, but then in doing so, Delilah gets a hammer to the face. So am I missing something here?
So same as the dude I quoted, I decided to progress with the other characters, because the WK also says: " After your first sexual experience with Delilah, wait a few days and then visit her at the club". So I was going to wait a few days to try again, and in the meantime I progressed the rommate's quests and got the lesbian event where Delilah gets killed. Neither the game or the Walkthrough gives you a heads up or tells you to do Delilah's shit first. This could be easily avoided if you could not advance the roommate's quest without doing Delilah first.

Last edited by a moderator:

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Since they choose her as hostage they should force to do all scenes with her before advancing, otherwise they should choose another girl.

Reactions: holaje12

IAL3XI

Feb 12, 2020
Hey i tryed to download it via Racaty and it said that the file contains a Virus so is the file save or not i don´t want to try it out

Reactions: Schabracke

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Some time ago was that guy that was super mega fan of this one (practically lived on this thread) and was planning to continue the game, but no idea about what happened with him.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Some time ago was that guy that was super mega fan of this one (practically lived on this thread) and was planning to continue the game, but no idea about what happened with him.
Probably gave up. Maybe moved on to another game?

Or maybe he's silent for now because he's learning how to develop his own game.

Any Theories? Drop your suggestion folks

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019

We can remake wroted story with original scenes/personage, but create continue without used models be hard.
I have all pictures, sounds, cursors, item icons, playcards(unpacked with UAS).
Help with identify models used in game. PM me.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018

Well, the guy practically lived in this thread and was a HUGE fan, no idea what happened to him, maybe the pandemic...

Jan 30, 2022
last news was 2 years ago............. or he uses other name, there a few left on his patreon, ........it will be great is some can take over and finish game, for me, it was best game ever made, ..................i want make another version, ............ as "zombieking", 2 endings, as human save earth of as zombieking als all zombie girls are yours (patient x)

its almost sad there less options.......... you can look girl in bed if other girl looks............... but if you at end have her body........ you do nothing with it.................... if you can heal zombies you can have fun............ rape kill make zombie en heal and other forget all............my blessing you have if you want repair........ just restart with new models, only doctor and roommate are good looking, your "date" look and feels to young, ..............and try not to kill but wounded (so there have there reason to attack them

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes