Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Not the hugest fan of this game or Sex Note but I've never seen any 2D hand drawn game pump out 5 full scenes in a week. Maybe if it's one of those oldschool 2-3 frames total in the scene, in + out, but anything with a bit more motion involved takes a couple months usually for 5 full scenes.
Thats just not true. Seeing these animations and knowing how easy it is i myself can do 5 of these animations in a day. Not saying they are bad, but they are very basic. Sorry but, no.. no no no. A bit of counter weight trying to calm the masses? xD

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
JamLiz probalby isn't making 80k but others that make 80k are equally slow or even slower, there are many examples on this side, the biggest one Summertime Saga. Jamliz has two games in the making. For Sex Note they have a 6€ middle tier and 1.461 paying members, so that's already 8.766€ a month.

Lust Legacy has a 6.50€ middle tier and 555 paying members, so that's 3.607€ on top, together 12.373€ a month.
overpay and underdeliver is the patreon motto

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
exactly looking at summertime saga making thousands for literally doing nothing
One of the benefits of being of being one of the first. Also it's a well known fact that a lot of people forget about all the subscriptions they are paying for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I.S H

PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
Summertime Saga doesn't have many releases, but the patreon is frequently updated with development news. This dev just ghosted everyone for 1/3 of a year and counting.

Reactions: StreamSteam
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes