VanessaFaye

Feb 9, 2019
I'm sorry, but that's the only thing in the game that I've hidden behind the infamous patreon paywall. If it gets leaked here by someone else I don't mind, but I hope you can see why I won't do that myself :)
I did some code diving and found the new cheat code, Love the reference :)

Also, I don't know if it's the android port I'm using or something, but the start introduction text is missing for the name input. It jumps straight to an input box. You might want to take a look at the code because it doesn't seem right to me.

Last edited:

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023

Also, I don't know if it's the android port I'm using or something, but the start introduction text is missing for the name input. It jumps straight to an input box. You might want to take a look at the code because it doesn't seem right to me.
One of my favorite comedies :) You're right about the introduction, I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the notice.

Majozoja

Mar 14, 2022
Is the gallery fully unlockable in this update? I have two locked scenes but have pretty much done everything I think?

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
Is the gallery fully unlockable in this update? I have two locked scenes but have pretty much done everything I think?
Yes, they're all unlockable. If you tell me which are missing, I can tell you how to unlock them.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017

Can you PM me where i can find the code? Im interested in finding it not just for this game but any other renpy game and im a novice at code diving lol

For the dev, sorry im not sure if i want to donate just yet.

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
Can you PM me where i can find the code? Im interested in finding it not just for this game but any other renpy game and im a novice at code diving lol

For the dev, sorry im not sure if i want to donate just yet.
no problem

RealF

Dec 1, 2021

Could you share it?

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
hey, Freyleigh,

I hope this finds you well.
I've been trying to find this (see pic below) button, but it seems to be unavailable in this version — v.0.1.3:

where da heck is this button?

could you share some light on this? is the button available? if so: where is it?

• • • • •

that's all for now, mate;
Godspeed with your project.

cheers.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020
am I at the end of the content? the only thing that is not a daily task for the last week is to finish room 103, but it keeps saying I need to progress further? I'm at 5/6 but it wont let me work on it anymore?

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
hey, Freyleigh,

I hope this finds you well.
I've been trying to find this (see pic below) button, but it seems to be unavailable in this version — v.0.1.3:

View attachment 3194976

could you share some light on this? is the button available? if so: where is it?

• • • • •

that's all for now, mate;
Godspeed with your project.

cheers.
the button will be activated in future updates. I should've made it clearer, I'm sorry about that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint