• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Lust Island[18+] - an immersive world of narrative visual novel where intrigue, adventure, and irresistible allure intertwine. Immerse yourself in a realm unlike any other with us!
Picture a lavish yacht sailing from the waves of the sea to the heights of escapades. What was meant to be a symphony of unforgettable moments at a party takes an unexpected turn due to an unknown mishap, transporting it to a realm where nothing is as it seems. And here they are - our protagonists, forced to uncover a new island teeming with secrets and unforeseen twists.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-23
Developer: Taboo Tales
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, +29
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

GIF_1.gif GIF_2.gif GIF_3.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 13.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Can you choose the girls you have sex with or do you have to have sex with everyone? Because I don't see a harem tag.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Nvm it bugged out again 5 seconds later when gathering water what is going on with this game normally they are crappy but at least they work

Having played some other games by Taboo Tales, I strongly recommend against this one. It's a 100% another garbage game. Graphics might look good but gameplay and minigames are crap.
i know it's a cash grab shovelware but i am bored

Last edited:

Requiem888

Aug 20, 2022
not sure but game seem stuck after building tent. You need to made axe but nothing possible in those 3 maps

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Game is so stupid,there's no tutorial on how to use inventory.Good thing I didn't buy it on steam cause it will be waste of my money.

Reactions: Pablo_72
1.10 star(s) 10 Votes