• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
Thanks for a great game!
It would certainly be cool to see a sequel to LiS, since there's also a second part of the original game :D
It's a shame that publishers don't take such games, and I would like to support the developer on Steam, this game and the previous one.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
The architect is probably the dev who has the most finished projects around tbh. But i gotta be honest, just like hack and Stalk 2, i wish this could be longer, but thats fine, both of them are really good. Looking foward to what comes next!

Reactions: Delta 6

Leon Ace

Feb 21, 2024
Wow, that was better than what I expected. Bravo. Great job! And congrats on getting to the version 1.0 release!

Seems like Life is Strange 2 wasn't to the Architect's liking...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
guys only place to do drugs is in dorm room right? I want the throuple path but tackled the principle's leaves quest with rift energy so no way to get my energy up to 6?

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
guys only place to do drugs is in dorm room right? I want the throuple path but tackled the principle's leaves quest with rift energy so no way to get my energy up to 6?
As far as I know, yes. Anyway, you can't do anything in one run so next time focus on keeping as much rift energy as possible.

4.50 star(s) 90 Votes