anony647

Nov 10, 2020
guys im f"""""" i want to do the event of the trainer npc but she ask me to put on a lock underwear i cant buy it because of the patreon thing

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
what underwear is locked for that mission
guys im f"""""" i want to do the event of the trainer npc but she ask me to put on a lock underwear i cant buy it because of the patreon thing
what underwear is locked for that mission i done the trainer loads of times and haven't been locked out ?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.11.0 Hotfix 2] [Lust Madness] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,61 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,69 GB] - Dirty build
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Someone knows how to fix this error, since update 0.9 that is presented when you make a save and does not allow you to do it when continuing. The opportunity to continue with the game is completely lost since you must start a new game from the beginning

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Finally a good update, I finished the new quests and they are good, now wait for the next update I hope it's as good as this one
They are holding a vote on what the next up-date will be on their discord channel, its between a boss battle with the evil mantis army leader or a queen up-date to carry on the story a bit more. The mantis story has a lot more up-dates coming. (if you dont vote you dont get a say) (They dont care if you are a free player or patreon you can still vote on the mantis story)

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Yeah, one more question if you would. Does this game have choices for almost every route?? (male-female straight sex, futa, lesbian etc.)
At the moment there is not much different between the different sex's (game wise, they all follow the same path). Its still EA remember, and they just got a writer in to do the mantis story a few months ago. (its still a 1 man dev team i believe too) The only thing i can say for 100% is that the man cant wear the mantis armor yet but it is planned to be added. Everything else is the same so far and yes there is a way to change the mc sex (behind a pay wall i am sorry to say!).

PLEASE NOTE: I am not the Dev , i am just a friend of the mantis guy doing the story. other then that i have no connection to the game, other then player, but would recommend joining their discord if you like their game and maybe given it a review on here so other people can see what you like OR hate about the game. (and yes we all hate the pay wall!). Feel free to ask any thing else if you if you need help.

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
Does it work on every version?
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.5, the developer added some new routines. (085) Updated. Updated this version a second time to go ahead and add in the dynamic patching.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.

Edit: Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is working up to, just try it first. I merely mark down when something was added due to a DRM change.
Does it work on every version??

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes