kicks666

Jul 26, 2017
Im stuck in the quest "trouble in the desert". There is not cart or any wheels on the map. I went back and loaded an earlier savegame und progressed towards the desert again. But again, there are no parts on the desert map to finish the quest. Is this still bugged in the latest version?

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
Im stuck in the quest "trouble in the desert". There is not cart or any wheels on the map. I went back and loaded an earlier savegame und progressed towards the desert again. But again, there are no parts on the desert map to finish the quest. Is this still bugged in the latest version?
AFAIK If you accepted this quest in version 0.9.10, you are screwed. You will need to go back to saves from version 0.9.8 or 0.9.7 and re-accept the quest again for it to work.

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
It would be nice if the sex scenes could use multiple positions with each enemy you fight with, and with cum-shots also featuring both parties. Some kinky dialogue during the scenes would be nice as well. Such as the female protagonist, if she wins, there's should be an animation where she takes control like what's shown in this pictures. After she wins, she loots all their valuables.

IMG_6606.jpeg IMG_6607.jpeg

While if she lost the battle, there should a animation where the enemy takes control of the protagonist, like this two pictures, after that she doesn't loot them
(note : I also want to ask if the developers can fix the last picture because when I load an animation, it doesn't show the background, rather a black screen.)

IMG_6609.jpeg IMG_6610.jpeg

I also want to ask the developers if they could add this types of random events in the town sometime in the future, that is similar to picture. (Note: if you do the pick a coin quest in the town square you trigger this quest and this anal sex scene) IMG_6612.jpeg
Overall your game is great and I see so many potentials and improvements on your game, I don't if the developers will read this, but I just hope they stumble this reply and this to their future update. This are just my suggestion, if there are other things you have in mind in the game go ahead.

All in all your game is great, the graphics are pretty decent, the animations are also decent, it's also set in a medieval fantasy world. I don't really know what I'm saying in my last sentence but I will keep playing your game and whatever updates you bring, I'll gladly play them.

Last edited:

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
As already written, you find the leather in the mushroom cave (first map), when you win against the flying dicks and the others of the cave, you have randomly the chance to get a leather piece.
Thanks! Last times I was there, the flying ones were behind some boulder I couldn't get past. I think sleeping should reset their position, so I'll try that.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

While it took me some time to do everything on my new computer, it was interesting to see the new content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Errors in saving with new update.
Does anyone have the savetoken.py file already configured to be edited? It's to deactivate the save protection
Deleting the save in the folder was solving the issue for me. And it stopped being a problem at some point. If it happens again anyway, closing and reloading the game is enough.

I don't remember how to build a Bear Trap. I need them for everything and don't know how. I thought you could craft one? I can craft nets, but not traps. Utterly confused. Cant catch anyone either, I ALWAYS die when I try. I also cant figure out how to equip the bear trap I have. Confusing direction and mechanics.
It's one of the combo list. You can buy the receipe from Herbalica Flower.
1714453901091.png
The trap tools are sold by Herbalica Flower. I don't know if they can be dropped or crafted though.

You can get bear traps directly as a drop from amazonians now.

Quest saying to Slay Fairies, I have killed 10 and it's not counting.
What does that quest says anyway? You may have to use a specific sex skill or cum/be cumed on the right body place or even be drunk. Without the description, it's hard to answer.

Does someone know how to proceed here? (see attachment)
Where is that bridge? I couldn't find it.

Good continuation.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes