Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Anyone who has won the battle with fairies coz it's really hard , can anyone provided his /her save file
If you wanna skip it, simply go to the character screen (default C) and switch off the battle minigame - this will take you straight to the event IF you have the right spells (invisibility and drain mana i think). You can switch it back on later if you wish.

Alternatively, you could beat them easily with invisibility and summons. Mana shield works great too.

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone who has won the battle with fairies coz it's really hard , can anyone provided his /her save file
Use invisibilty and summon skeleton never attack them directly till they're very low on mana just let them kill your skelly every turn and spam mana potions as you need. I only needed like 5 I think but its best to carry ten of each with you at all times.

Nov 13, 2017
If you wanna skip it, simply go to the character screen (default C) and switch off the battle minigame - this will take you straight to the event IF you have the right spells (invisibility and drain mana i think). You can switch it back on later if you wish.

Alternatively, you could beat them easily with invisibility and summons. Mana shield works great too.
Hey boss man the Eileen yoga sex scene is unlocked before her event that unlocks it currently. Also items keep duplicating in the inventory, fine for most things but pretty annoying for the Kitana you cant get rid of. Willing to give it a sell value of 1?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Hey boss man the Eileen yoga sex scene is unlocked before her event that unlocks it currently. Also items keep duplicating in the inventory, fine for most things but pretty annoying for the Kitana you cant get rid of. Willing to give it a sell value of 1?
Looking at the script files, it should only unlock after you do the repeat once. I have literally one entry with that variable and it's in the repeat. Any idea when exactly you got it unlocked? After what event?
As for the inventory, how do they duplicate? What's the process? I'd rather have things working properly and eliminate the problem completely.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm missing an Asara scene and I have no clue how to get it. It looks like her in doggy in the gallery. Any tips/hints?
I just did one scene with her in the library and it said doggy done a lot of game but don't know how far you in game.did all the rat basement and 99% of game content is done, just go to library and see when you talk with her it says doggy

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I would like to help but I used the cheat mod and those fairies were 1 hit kill like all the rats, you can also send me your save+persistent file and i'll kill them then put stats back like you had it, I'm more for story than grinding

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Probably 99.9% want to throw some tart on Klaus then some chicken feathers but if they got rid of him game wouldn't be the same, maybe Dev at end of game can give us that privilege of throwing him in the ocean full sharks or bump into him while he's looking at the edge of a cliff....you know accidents happen...and I didn't push him.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm still not gaining experience
If you with rats till you don't reach next lvl exp won't show up on mc had to use mod now lvl14 the rest lvl6-8(mod only gives exp to mc) I use mod because hate grinding mc 1 hit kills,already finished all, 3 days playing pretty nice game

Nov 13, 2017
Looking at the script files, it should only unlock after you do the repeat once. I have literally one entry with that variable and it's in the repeat. Any idea when exactly you got it unlocked? After what event?
As for the inventory, how do they duplicate? What's the process? I'd rather have things working properly and eliminate the problem completely.
The Eileen Yoga event was unlocked for me from the moment she was just in her apartment, only realized it had and unlock event after seeing the event itself. The items duplicate pretty randomly after fights and it seemed to happen a lot more for the overseer's mask, almost every fight for that one.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I'm still not gaining experience
You only gain XP for monsters up to two levels below yours.
The Eileen Yoga event was unlocked for me from the moment she was just in her apartment, only realized it had and unlock event after seeing the event itself. The items duplicate pretty randomly after fights and it seemed to happen a lot more for the overseer's mask, almost every fight for that one.
Ah, I thought you meant the gallery entry. Yeah, my bad. Forgot to put any conditions so it's unlocked straight away.
As for the items, it's simply the rats dropping them. I should probably put something like 'You've found X" or "Looted X". I'll put these two on my to do list. Thank you.

do anyone know where fabiana is at i need the flute
University, left side. Two ways to unlock her:
-unlock Willow and proceed with her story
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes