Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I'll have a look. Thank you.
Invisibility & summon demon. Both are unlocked by playing Asara's story.
EDIT: Pardon, my bad. It's drain mana and summon demon if you have the minigame switched off. Drain mana can be learnt from Magda in university. Summon demon by proceeding with Asara's story. With the minigame switched on, I recommend mana shield, invisibility and some summons.

What lvl are you exactly? All of the monsters?

That's not true. You learn both from playing Asara's story. Invisibility is gained after stalking Erika, while summon demon requires helping with the chort or lamashtu.
I'm level 7 and I can't gain XP from the two level 6 monsters. Only the level 5 monster gave me the XP and the reward skill point.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
I have the fighting mini game on, I also have summon demon but only on Asara and I don't know how to bring her to the park.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I have the fighting mini game on, I also have summon demon but only on Asara and I don't know how to bring her to the park.
Are you talking about fighting the fairies? You only need summon demon if the minigame is off and you can get it by proceeding with Asara's story. Also, you can't bring her to the fight.
You can beat them easily without the demon.

Thanman83

Dec 8, 2020
I can't beat a single one of them even with demon and mana drain. Level 6 and can't get any xp from rats anymore.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I can't beat a single one of them even with demon and mana drain. Level 6 and can't get any xp from rats anymore.
Try using invisibility, mana shield, conjure skeletons, rat talismans or any spells that are not missable. Bring some potions too. The first two spells make you pretty much immune to their spells (most of them). You can also cast invisibility on your demon. Phantasmal torment is a good one too as it has penetration.

Try killing the fire fairy first as she has no mana shield.

Reactions: Thanman83

Thanman83

Dec 8, 2020
Thanks. I'll try those.
*edit* No use. It's literally impossible. "Sammy is burning. Sammy suffers from poison." And not being able to hit the fairies but only the minions while the fairies use heal and bomb him constantly.
*edit#2* Didn't have the mana shield, invisibility and mana shield did work.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2022
How do I beat the fairies? The game said what spells I needed but I forgot by now and it doesn't appear on hints. Also I found a bug, I managed to have doggy with the girl from the circle and she says we've done it before even though we didn't. I think it's a repeatable scene unlocked before the story event.
The mirror or invincibility should be used in preparation along with the two skeleton summons and if you can get a high enough mana pool or just bring some potions to just spam summon the skeletons so that the faeries will run out of mana attacking them. By the end of it you just have to maybe mana drain the red and green fairies and they're primed for some titus exposus if you're willing to press your eyes onto your screen and an easy win by spamming basic attacks.

Reactions: Thanman83
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not sure if it occurred prior to the sewer lady fight or not, but when I went to fight her, I noticed the main character's combat model was just completely gone and hasn't returned as I'm practicing in the monster arena. Summons seem to cause me a lot of errors when used by the main character whether its skeletons or rats when I'm fighting the manticore. It resulted in a barrage of endless errors once I actually won the fight.
Here's an one of them I just got on another attempt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I'm not sure if it occurred prior to the sewer lady fight or not, but when I went to fight her, I noticed the main character's combat model was just completely gone and hasn't returned as I'm practicing in the monster arena. Summons seem to cause me a lot of errors when used by the main character whether its skeletons or rats when I'm fighting the manticore. It resulted in a barrage of endless errors once I actually won the fight.
Here's an one of them I just got on another attempt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're on 0.23.0 then invisibility and mirror's image are most likely the cause for missing character sprite/model. Try 0.23.1
The errors with minions are a bit complicated. I'd need to know when and how it happened exactly or would require the save file.

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
got a question regarding equipment for the fighting minigame, can i equipe items on other party members later on in the game or are thous ONLY for the MC, i'm asking because i have a few that i don't use and a few duplicates( got about 3 overseer's vests, so the other 2 remaining are just sitting in the inventory)
i'm asking because i need a cash injection but my RPG reflexes are kicking in with the "don't sell them, you might need them later" for now i am keeping that reflex at bay with hording dozens and dozens of crafted healing pots that i never use "kuz i might need them later" if you know what i mean :BootyTime: :sneaky:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
got a question regarding equipment for the fighting minigame, can i equipe items on other party members later on in the game or are thous ONLY for the MC, i'm asking because i have a few that i don't use and a few duplicates( got about 3 overseer's vests, so the other 2 remaining are just sitting in the inventory)
i'm asking because i need a cash injection but my RPG reflexes are kicking in with the "don't sell them, you might need them later" for now i am keeping that reflex at bay with hording dozens and dozens of crafted healing pots that i never use "kuz i might need them later" if you know what i mean :BootyTime: :sneaky:
I know that feeling with the potions. Hoarding stuff you never use.
Feel free to sell it all. You cannot and won't be able to equip other party members.

Reactions: Xegrid

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
just wanted to ask, the german song that klaus sang during karaoge. what name and interpet does it have?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's because you play RPG games where objects don't weigh or take up space, if you had to decide what to bring because you have limited space and limited weight, you would surely sell everything you don't need.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Every time there is a scene with Klaus I feel like I spent an hour on Tiktok or Facebook... My head hurts from the sure stupidity of him and everyone's interactions with him. I REALLY want to gut him like a stuffed pig. He is actively ruining the game.
That is the joke.
Klaus is the butt monkey.
You are supposed to laugh at him.
Personally, I find it funny. So rather than ruin the game, it improves it for me.

Jan 21, 2022
That is the joke.
Klaus is the butt monkey.
You are supposed to laugh at him.
Personally, I find it funny. So rather than ruin the game, it improves it for me.
Klaus is so bad and annoying but in a good way where I have fun hating him. Do hope for more events where we can see him face some goofy karmic consequences for some of his actions though. Even the little scenes like seeing him run after the stolen bike are pretty satisfying.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes