Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How is this ok when the MC is clearly about 13? Put a female in the game that age and it'd get banned. Also who the hell gets off on that?!
if you put "female of that age in the game", it doesnt get banned. yet it becomes among the most popular f95z titles.
check the latest update page/s for example...thats just the way f95z roles.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I am a native English speaker. An American. In what country do people speak as they do in this game? Or what university taught this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is better English than anyone I know can speak. It is too good; this pretentious little fuckwad (I can use a semicolon too!). MC is already insufferable enough.

The only people I know who speak like this, learned English from expensive univeristies. My Chinese friends would use the most elaborate words that most natives did not know (myself included).

And people are hung up on his look... ;)

Edit: Let me clarify my statement: This is not a diss in anyway. not of the game or ESL.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
It is too good; this pretentious little fuckwad (I can use a semicolon too!).
Not actually sure you're using the semicolon correctly, since "this pretentious little fuckwad" isn't a full independent clause. But I'm not sure how parentheticals affect things, since "I can use a semicolon, too!" is a full-on sentence, so maybe it makes it count?
...Not that it matters.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
There is nothing "outside the box" about stalling progress in the game to avoid giving people specific content in order to string them along.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Actually I like this game - well, to be honest, mostly the look of the mom...(y)
But this superhero update really gave me the impression, that at least this update was made by a horny 14 year old boy...(n)

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Shortest update ever that has nothing to do with the story.
Its like a mini comic that came free with toothpaste that has Luthor stealing cupcakes.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Not actually sure you're using the semicolon correctly, since "this pretentious little fuckwad" isn't a full independent clause. But I'm not sure how parentheticals affect things, since "I can use a semicolon, too!" is a full-on sentence, so maybe it makes it count?
...Not that it matters.
Independent points that fit my overall point of my opinion of the writing in this game. The English is too proper in this game. The MC is a pretentious little fuckwad. Both points are about the writing/dialoge of this game.

If anything, attack my use of the word, "good."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yakis0ba

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
What happened to this game?
I already disliked when it introduced 'the pills' (hate sleeping scenes and/or anything that resembles mind control), but this Comics update was way below even my lowest expectation :FacePalm:

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
I already read here a comment on a game about a couple who knew each other since childhood, with no blood ties, whom Dev called "social incest".
2 years later I still haven't been able to figure out what "social incest" is.
In this game tagged "incest" I see a "roommate".
Is it a new type of incest that only exists in the minds of some Dev's?
Seriously, social incest? Wtf is even that If I think what I think it means then that means I'm a product of "sOCiAl iNcESt"

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Then go play something else for free. Not everything is made for your kinks.
This game's great IMO...
You have kinks on comic scenes unrelated to the game plot, then?
Good for you.

I did enjoy the game in the beginning. Not so much now.
I have the same right to express my discontentment, as you have to express your joy playing.
That's why we have a forum, sir...

But now I think I will go play the games I support, not the free ones.

:illuminati:

• Angry
Reactions: sharpys
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes