9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
niicccce game
specially name edit & calls
hope for lots of homemade anal scenes alike
are there some missable scenes? any walkthrough?
or Quest list? that would be super

Reactions: MartinDrake

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
niicccce game
specially name edit & calls
hope for lots of homemade anal scenes alike
are there some missable scenes? any walkthrough?
or Quest list? that would be super
Thanks :). This weekend I will make a new release with the resolution of the main problems reported and greater ease of unlocking the sex events. I will also introduce all the sex scenes currently present in the changelog of 0.0.2 and an indication of how to unlock them. To get more specific details of how to continue in the story, I always remind you of the existence of the Agenda, which I will make further explanatory and complete in 0.0.2.

Reactions: 9inchz

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks :). This weekend I will make a new release with the resolution of the main problems reported and greater ease of unlocking the sex events. I will also introduce all the sex scenes currently present in the changelog of 0.0.2 and an indication of how to unlock them. To get more specific details of how to continue in the story, I always remind you of the existence of the Agenda, which I will make further explanatory and complete in 0.0.2.
also the "pass time" thing .. only by taking shower?

Reamoore

Dec 28, 2019
Just from what I've seen so far i'm really looking forward to see where this game go. The Company was and is still one of my favorite games.

The English could use some polishing but at this stage it's a minor thing.

Keep up the good work.

regb

Jul 31, 2018
how did u rais the daring in the beginning...?
Not sure whether all the things are neccessary in the list below, but here is what i've done so far:
- attending classes in school, progress with Todd and Riley
- visiting Todd's house speak with him and her mother
- after realising that Riley takes advantage of Todd, have a chat about Riley with Gina
- spy on all family members in the morning (that was the point where you get the first point)
- bought the manual video and the binocular at the shop (you'll need fitness around 50 to be able to help Todd's mother after watching all the videos on computer)
- watching Todd mother in the morning (around 7:10) from MC's room
- as you got the first daring point You'll be able to skip classes, and check on Riley and the blonde girl (i guess i got stuck here, as every time the old teacher catches me), i guess that's how you reach lvl2 daring
- doing yoga with mom in the morning
- already have 100 fitness, 100 charming (somehow it went up to 101) good grades and discipline

• Wow

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
To maximize Daring you need to complete the events of the blonde schoolgirl that you can meet by skipping lessons. However, I suggest waiting until this Friday when I release the 0.0.2 version. The game will be much simpler, and most of the reported problems will be solved.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Strong start, very much my style of game. Found it odd one couldn't do simple things like watch tv with the family or help with the housework as they seemed like obvious places to build up some sort of trust or familiarity but perhaps that's the plan and the code just isn't there yet?
Either way keep it up!

Reactions: JayX

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
spy on all family members in the morning
i keep trying to spy but says "he dont want to" or something like that...
or does it have to be around the order u did?
also thats alot of progress just to get at least a 1 perv act...
but i guess its the charm for understanding the routes of the character's perv acts or how he became one...

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
i keep trying to spy but says "he dont want to" or something like that...
or does it have to be around the order u did?
also thats alot of progress just to get at least a 1 perv act...
but i guess its the charm for understanding the routes of the character's perv acts or how he became one...
To peek, you need to increase your Daring. Check the agenda for Todd on your Smartphone. There are hints for completing the quest that will give you your first Daring point. Then peek on your family members to get the second daring point.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I'd like to ask you a question. It has been pointed out to me that in the English language, it is not customary to call a friend's mother by name, but it should always be done with Mrs/Miss and the last name. Does this always apply when a guy talks to an older person? Even if they are friends?

• Thinking Face

Reamoore

Dec 28, 2019
This purely depends on the familiarity and nature of the elder person, some prefer it to remain that way while others are happy to be called by first name.

2.50 star(s) 24 Votes