Ren'Py Abandoned Lust for Life [v0.01] [DrCrazy]

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In all sincerity to the dev. take your time before release no one is expecting Icstor or Motz's graphics in every game but this game feels rushed. Contact me if you have questions or need advice.

Reactions: bstr2k2

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Why does nobody answer whenever u ask "how much content". Some ppl have limited bandwidth and like decent amt of renders for their data.
It's barely been 30 mins since you asked, like give people some time before blaming people for not answering.

There is a decent amount of content, text and render wise. But quality is another matter, obviously there's work to be done with the English in terms of grammar, spelling. Render wise what you see in the previews is it for the baseline, it doesn't get better.

There's also this weird placement of the speaker portrait in the bottom right, rather than bottom left.

Overall this needs a lot of polish, renders and posing needs a lot of work, story wise, it's a quickie sort of senseless everyone's horny and sexual acts happen regularly with pretty much little to no buildup. If you want a quick dick game where render quality doesn't matter, by all means this is fine. Otherwise, definitely wait for updates and see if things improve.

B

BigWamanHunter

It's barely been 30 mins since you asked, like give people some time before blaming people for not answering.

There is a decent amount of content, text and render wise. But quality is another matter, obviously there's work to be done with the English in terms of grammar, spelling. Render wise what you see in the previews is it for the baseline, it doesn't get better.

There's also this weird placement of the speaker portrait in the bottom right, rather than bottom left.

Overall this needs a lot of polish, renders and posing needs a lot of work, story wise, it's a quickie sort of senseless everyone's horny and sexual acts happen regularly with pretty much little to no buildup. If you want a quick dick game where render quality doesn't matter, by all means this is fine. Otherwise, definitely wait for updates and see if things improve.
Thank you for taking the time...

I could see that the quality of this game is pretty bad.... But i found the game description and first post very interesting so i wanted to try this..... And the 2nd pic is looks tasty to me.

I did not wrongly blame anyone....there are a buch of posts before mine claiming to play the game then trying to say something sarcastic or make jokes on the game without anything productive....

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
As much as I like to rant about a Gamethatshouldnotexist(TM),others suffered so that I would not have to. Thanks, and I'll pass this game gladly. Now, if only the ED servers were up again...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I am sorry to say this,... I think these are pathetic models and renders.
Maybe my quality bar is too damn high, or I am spoiled by other fappable content on this site,... but DAMN man. :D

What do you guys think?

Reactions: bstr2k2

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I am sorry to say this,... I think these are pathetic models and renders.
Maybe my quality bar is too damn high, or I am spoiled by other fappable content on this site,... but DAMN man. :D

What do you guys think?
if we "think" about this..aneurysms ensue...so..we refuse!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Nothing against a bit of competition but... why the hell is that dick as if it was a snake trying to enter into a pussy?, I find that quite a bit disgusting and disturbing.

Broken english and a snake like dick... pass.

Reactions: plrdls and RobJoy

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm fairly certain that the dick in the last photo is of an alien nature, seriously...that looks more like a probe XD.

Reactions: RobJoy

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
let's not talk shit about the game... maybe the dev is a junkie that needs to pay of his/her dealer and making a vn seemed like the best choice