nitr00

Nov 17, 2018
When I start the game I get nothing but a black screen... The music is playing though...
Anyone have idea how to fix it?

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Just jump, you got the jumping shoes in previous update so you should just click and pick it up.
I haven't disable the laser beam to access the shoes I am afraid. I looked at the walkthrough but found nothing on how to get those shoes. Nvrmnd got them eventually. Thanx for your input mate

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Im missing 1% on this update, think ive found and done everything so is there any kamasutra page on 48022 update?
ive opened the chest with the photo and all the other stuff etc ... saw someone here talking about pilars to acess a page never saw any pillars to take down with pickaxe on the game ...

Endymion

Jan 4, 2018
Guys, I think I might have solved the mystery of "behind the south wall cabinets".
You need to click on 6 switches: 2 switches at West Top Tower and 4 switches at East Top Tower. (There are 'click' sounds when you click on the switches.)
Then a hidden heart container will appear at East Top Tower.
I have uploaded picture guides for easier reference.
View attachment 155991 View attachment 155990 View attachment 155989 View attachment 155992
I tried, but nothing happens… what are there in the heart?

Reactions: Gandalf78
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes