• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I’m new to playing this game, is this game, Treasure of Nadia and The Geneisus order all a sequel to one another and takes place one after the other and if so is there a forth game being planned? And what order should I play it? Please no spoilers

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I’m new to playing this game, is this game, Treasure of Nadia and The Geneisus order all a sequel to one another and takes place one after the other and if so is there a forth game being planned? And what order should I play it? Please no spoilers
Lust, TON, TGO

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can anyone tell me how many women can be impregnated in this game?
All. 3 milfs, 1 nun, 2 teens - one of them is pregnant when MC meet her. But MC re-pregnant her.
There is only two cameo women wich arent impregnate. One is on phone, second on paint (has appear after story)

akira800

Jun 16, 2022
Hello french team, for french translation:
Le jeu avait été initialement traduit par SoulStars en français, j'ai eu envie d'y jouer et je me suis dit qu'il serait pas mal de le remanier un peu. Le jeu sera cette fois-ci intégralement en français (menu,...compris)
J'espère que comme moi, vous prendrez plaisir à redécouvrir ce jeu
Les liens en français sont dispo sur ma page.

Reactions: Mookys
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes