Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
$3 for helping on the farm?? Cheap ass Grandpa.
I will have you know that back in his day .. 3 whole dollars would buy a weeks worth of groceries :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and he had to walk to school up hill in the snow both ways . and milk the cows before 5 am to get a nickle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
i still can't figure out how to start director's event. I don't pay attention in class and got called into office once. but can't trigger it again for some reason. anyone know what i need to do?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
i still can't figure out how to start director's event. I don't pay attention in class and got called into office once. but can't trigger it again for some reason. anyone know what i need to do?
Its not really an event at the moment ...when your corruption is up to a certain point you will see a new scene under your class in the school .....keep hitting the tease there to raise school rep after enough rep and corruption you will click tease and it will give you the option to take a bot to the bathroom for a sex scene adding +5 to rep each time get rep to 100 go talk to the director ..have to click talk and talk again .... he will tell you to come to his house on Saturday ....you go there but he is busy fucking your mom ........and to be continued......the end for now ..........you can see the broken image on my post #65 right above yours

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Its not really an event at the moment ...when your corruption is up to a certain point you will see a new scene under your class in the school .....keep hitting the tease there to raise school rep after enough rep and corruption you will click tease and it will give you the option to take a bot to the bathroom for a sex scene adding +5 to rep each time get rep to 100 go talk to the director ..have to click talk and talk again .... he will tell you to come to his house on Saturday ....you go there but he is busy fucking your mom ........and to be continued......the end for now ..........you can see the broken image on my post #65 right above yours
Can't find the director's home on saturday. Is it in residences ? (only Marcus so far)
Thx for the help

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Can't find the director's home on saturday. Is it in residences ? (only Marcus so far)
Thx for the help
yes its in the residences its only available after you have talked to him and he invited you though

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Well I did talk to him and he invited to come, but only Marcus' house is showing :/
on Saturday when you wake up there should be a click link line for the director says go to the director's house right at the bottom of your list

you need 100 reputation at the school to trigger the ability to talk to the director and the event is only good for the Saturday After you talk to him

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
do i need the bug fix with the current OP? im suppose to meet the director at school on sat afternoon
at his appartment and theres no option to do so?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
on Saturday when you wake up there should be a click link line for the director says go to the director's house right at the bottom of your list

you need 100 reputation at the school to trigger the ability to talk to the director and the event is only good for the Saturday After you talk to him
funny i made a post then seconds later i see this im having same problem rep aint a problem
Reputation School: 131

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
funny i made a post then seconds later i see this im having same problem rep aint a problem
did you talk to the director ? currently you click on the director hit talk and then talk under his image to finally get his comment on your rep and the invite for Saturday .......... I was wrong in an earlier post i said that the directors was in the residences with marcus ...but you actually only get there from your own bedroom

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
did you talk to the director ? currently you click on the director hit talk and then talk under his image to finally get his comment on your rep and the invite for Saturday ..........
all those steps happened YES but his house does not show up ya have 2 people with same problem so obviously theres a problem

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
all those steps happened YES but his house does not show up ya have 2 people with same problem so obviously theres a problem
the list of links the following Saturday in your bedroom should look like this...
Sleep

Nap

Mirror
Phone
Leave room
Go to the director's house

for those trying to get rep up i found a trick if you go in the school and hit tease but dont go to class and just go out and back in time doesnt advance on the tease alone you you can keep going in teasing and leaving .......rinse and repeat lol

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the list of links the following Saturday in your bedroom should look like this...
Sleep

Nap

Mirror
Phone
Leave room
Go to the director's house
theres what it should look like BUT then theres what it does not look like and mine doesnt look like that
i go to school talkk to director he he invites me after encountered first time of NOT working i rinse repeat go to school talk to him and get invited go home sleep until saturday and its a loop bro
done it so many times im on day 43
UPDATE: done same thing AGAIN
Untitled.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
forgot to tell ya when you go to post pics with your phone errors pops BUT altough they pop still seems to function uploading pics,etc

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
theres what it should look like BUT then theres what it does not look like and mine doesnt look like that
i go to school talkk to director he he invites me after encountered first time of NOT working i rinse repeat go to school talk to him and get invited go home sleep until saturday and its a loop bro
done it so many times im on day 43
UPDATE: done same thing AGAIN
View attachment 2836654
ok i got to it on day 18 but i must be a bigger slut than you lol 1691511444114.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok i got to it on day 18 but i must be a bigger slut than you lol View attachment 2836668
not sure why im having issues still then heres my stats
Sara Corruption: 200
Intelligence: 60
Dad Corruption: 200

UPDATE:raising corruption then time time skip to saturday and see if anything changed

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
forgot to tell ya when you go to post pics with your phone errors pops BUT altough they pop still seems to function uploading pics,etc
yeah that is what the fix is supposedly for ......i have not applied it i also notice you hacked the money maybe that did something i did a quick play through to get it to trigger so i could tell you how to get there .......still all this work to get to a broken image and a to be continued screen

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok this is getting really aggravating already ...the ONLY thing im wondering is do i need the bug fix?
didnt download it as i thought it was for older prior versions so do i need it Untitled.png