Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
So weird, having anticheat measures in a single-player game with no connectivity to anything. I'm not even mad, I find the pacing to be decent and the difficulty pretty low, I'd just like to know why.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Where can I find gold?
You get it from selling items to a witch. To find her, you have to do quests for the demon in the police station until he tells you the location. Although right now, the game stops right about here and there's not much more to do.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys.

I have made a mod for this game in which you can:

-add 1000 money or you can input the amount you want
-you can set the max health and energy of your character
-add experience(exp)
-set the max bag weight
-add any amount of items
-you can change the time
-you can change your name or your sisters name
Added:
-mom and sister's wardrobe spell event
-Sister's batteries event

With this version of the mod you can always delete it and all the changes will revert to the way they were and not a single original file will be changed.

Note:
1. to install mod you must copy the file in the ...\Lust_and_Power-1.0.b-pc\game folder
2. to open the cheat menu you must enter the room inventory and press the letter z
3. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the mod file, but if you used UnRen, then you must delete both the *.rpyc and *.rpy file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I have added to the mod:

-mom and sister's wardrobe spell event
-Sister's batteries event

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
meh, I used to love this game til I got tired of having to constantly restart from scratch and now he's put in some BS code so you can't edit stats to make the grind back up faster cause when you do it labels you a cheater and kills you. So I'll pass on playing and supporting this one anymore sadly.
Why are you restarting? Just copy your saved files over.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
About wardrobe speels:
sister: sexykitten
mom: sexymaid
enjoy.
or you can use my mod and you don't need to type anything and you can change whenever you want between the outfits

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
yeah, is the best logical and useful way to don't lose extra time
I restart every once in a while to see how the game becomes unbalanced. Starting a new game with the new rescue scenes, cut in your food hunting time. Then going into a house with nothing in it. I ran out of food on day three. So here are some recommendations to solve this problem.
1. Increase food scavenging mechanics by +1.
or
2. Decrease random rescue encounters probabilities. Any more than one a day is too much.
or
3. Create a random critical success food event. 5 food in one house.
or
4. Change food mechanics so food is split into serving. Like one food can serve 4 people. If the MC doesn't eat then a serving isn't used. Think leftovers. This also mean the MC isn't restricted to eating at set times.

On my next attempt, I'll be force to use save scumming techniques to survive.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
the first plot is Hare Menjou from Guilty Crown, the second one I don't remember

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Need help how do you get this to even start. Minute i start game get a voice rpy error so edited that then i get
The label _call_v_dtm_ch_83 is defined twice, at
File "82.rpyc", line 25 and
File "82.rpyc", line 31.
so again edit that then i get a bootstrap error with no info on what file is causing the issue so can not edit the file to fix it. ANy help be much appreciated. Seen a few posts with similar errors but no fixes

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Some random useless Info:

Mom and Sis follow a timetable like this

8am M:Cook S:Bath
9am M:Meal S:Meal
10am M:Bath S:Room
11am M:TV S:Room
12pm M:TV S:Room
1pm M:Cook S:Room
2pm M:Meal S:Meal
3pm M:TV S:TV
4pm M:Room S:TV
5pm M:Room S:TV
6pm M:Cook S:TV
7pm M:Meal S:Meal
8pm M:Room S:Room
9pm M:Room S:Room
10pm M:Room S:Room

Everytime Mom succeed in cooking(meaning there's food at e.g 1pm), her submission +1, and food actually -1 when she cook instead of when having meal , if there's no food they stay in their room during cook/meal.

If they miss 3 meals mom will complain the next morning, and her submission -1. Which is great because her submission always goes sky high but it's much more fun(for me) getting favors from a reluctant mother than a horny sex slave. Mixed up submission with corruption, her reaction on favors changes on the 6th and 11th corruption. Oh and she refuses favors if food is 3 and below.

Also don't quote me on this, but I think Lisa's home is only available on the 3rd day onwards, having killed at least 6 red demons, while the skills total is 5 or more. and watched the demons news few times(?)

*Edited some mistakes.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Need help how do you get this to even start. Minute i start game get a voice rpy error so edited that then i get
The label _call_v_dtm_ch_83 is defined twice, at
File "82.rpyc", line 25 and
File "82.rpyc", line 31.
so again edit that then i get a bootstrap error with no info on what file is causing the issue so can not edit the file to fix it. ANy help be much appreciated. Seen a few posts with similar errors but no fixes
I don't know why you got those messages because that's the way it should be, try to download again the game and please post the first message that you get.

P.S.: did you edited anything before starting starting the game or did you add file to it?

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes