• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know how to access the $15 clothes in game? I used rpaarchiver to see what they are and it looks like a maid costume for the mom, and towel/another option for the sister. I think there's got to be a variable that turns the spells on/off

R

RWaites

Anyone know how to access the $15 clothes in game? I used rpaarchiver to see what they are and it looks like a maid costume for the mom, and towel/another option for the sister. I think there's got to be a variable that turns the spells on/off
Click mom's wardrobe sexymaid, sister's wardrobe sexykitten effects take place next day, to go back type normal

Reactions: jayju

Master1995

Sep 20, 2017
so your saying the images are there but unaccessible? Because no matter how corrupt those two are I cant get them to show shit.
Jup, you can do that for mom, sister and jess too.. i dont know for what numbers, you should test it, if you get error, just roll back... but, code to use is:
store.v_m_dr=x (for mom)
store.v_s_dr=x (for sis)
store.v_j_dr=x (jess)
and also for bathroom
store.v_m_bdr=x (mom)
store.v_s_bdr=x (sis)

Master1995

Sep 20, 2017
OMG i've just discovered something! I want your like for this! :p
store.v_mom_outfit=x (for mom)
x is number:
0 (normal)
14 (sexy maid)
store.s_sis_outfit=x (for sis)
x is number:
0 (normal)
Didnt catch outfit, but someone could try it, numbers from 1 to 20 are not the outfit... so i let that go
Nahh... thats only for mom in kitchen :S But still... it's builted in this version of game!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Great game. Would recommend to anyone who liked AZL (RIP), nice graphics and corruption gameplay without all the tedious walking in the dark.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Click mom's wardrobe sexymaid, sister's wardrobe sexykitten effects take place next day, to go back type normal
I get a "To use spells download the patreon version" when I click on wardrobe. I think its referencing the $15 patreon version.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am a bit disappointed that a new character gets introduced and no progress with Jessica. But on the long run it makes sense. Grindy but nice.

Reactions: Zer0z

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I am a bit disappointed that a new character gets introduced and no progress with Jessica. But on the long run it makes sense. Grindy but nice.
It seems to be following the Something Unlimited trend of adding new characters instead of advancing the plot/events with the existing ones.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Why does it make more sense than just finishing existing characters? If you finish a character every update theres a reason to play every update, but if you add a bit to all theres no reason to play until theyre all finished which is probably never gonna happen due to the way patreon incentivizes developers to never finish their games

Reactions: ray3dave

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
is there a console cheat for the $15 patreon clothes?
So I actually figured this out, just have to change one line of code, in an unarchived file in line 23.rpy you change v_patron = 17, to any other number. Problem is, there's a bunch of missing image files, which I think are only available in the $15 patron version.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Why does it make more sense than just finishing existing characters? If you finish a character every update theres a reason to play every update, but if you add a bit to all theres no reason to play until theyre all finished which is probably never gonna happen due to the way patreon incentivizes developers to never finish their games
I did not mean that it makes MORE sense, but I understood that the game can gget more interesting with more characters and this particular character seems to make sennse to me. Then again adding more material (gold) might turn out just another grinding stuff. I would apreciate if the battles got a little less repetetive, because you need to do lots of them. Next would be to flesh out the existing story lines. The Jessica storyline is really interesting and fun, but it is time to make her than just kneel to get her clothes back.

Overall still an enjoyable game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
How do you get Lisa to give you a blowjob if you have hypnotized her to max already
how do you get to hypnotize her? it won't let me into her room when she's sleeping

all i get is 'too late, she is asleep'

Last edited:

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
how do you get to hypnotize her? it won't let me into her room when she's sleeping

all i get is 'too late, she is asleep'
You have to meet the witch Cherry first. You meet her after you get access to the police station and get a quest from the lizard man.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes