Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
I unpacked both versions of the game and assembled a working version: 1.1b extra and 1.2a, but still there is a problem with mother's masturbation in the kitchen - there are no files in the game "images\m_k_mast\m_k_mast_body2*" (pictures in the maid's clothes)
And maybe there are other problems. I abandoned the game until the extra version came out.

U

User_51567

I like your mod...
I really, really don't like how it keeps saying Powered by DS sama in the left top corner..
Annoys the hell out of me.

Like your mod.. But i like to look at the game normally a lot more.... So deleted your mod right away ;)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
as it happens,downloaded 1.2b today and applied mod-love it(so far no cheat detected game over as last time).as i have posted before modders are an essential part of F95 and we love what you do.unlike the post above i am grateful that you took the time not only to create these mods but you spend time assisting fellow members with them.if you advertise that in your mods who are we to complain for the service you provide.as my fellow member pointed out dont like it dont play it-but in my own humble opinion i will:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I like your mod...
I really, really don't like how it keeps saying Powered by DS sama in the left top corner..
Annoys the hell out of me.

Like your mod.. But i like to look at the game normally a lot more.... So deleted your mod right away ;)
Would you rather I add an img/logo button?

Resolute

Jul 14, 2017
I tried your mod for the wardrobe outfits. Nice, hope you update to latest version. Is there a way to get the green message off the top of the screen? I really only used the mod for outfits that I was able to use in an older version, and don't really care about the other cheats.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I tried your mod for the wardrobe outfits. Nice, hope you update to latest version. Is there a way to get the green message off the top of the screen? I really only used the mod for outfits that I was able to use in an older version, and don't really care about the other cheats.
I have updated the mod with the option to hide the text

Frederick Flinstone

May 2, 2018
Hi.
I've followed an instruction to install and run your mod, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did I wrong?

I also loaded images for mom and sis outfits - it works great with my v.0.9 saves - thanks :) - but there is some problem with the kitchen masturbation scenes in v.1.2b.

Great job anyway :)

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi.
I've followed an instruction to install and run your mod, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did I wrong?

I also loaded images for mom and sis outfits - it works great with my v.0.9 saves - thanks :) - but there is some problem with the kitchen masturbation scenes in v.1.2b.

Great job anyway :)
Hello, you have two of my mod files instaled- is defined twice -when you get this it means that you have 2 files that have he same code in it so it doesn't know what code to run first... jut delete 1 of them(you only need to get only my mod file or the archive not both at the same time... I put the file there because there are people that want to crack the game themselves or want to get the crack from other people and add my mod to that... so you must get one or the other not both but I recommend the .rar file because it has the console activated and the anti-cheat features off and you must do this for every version of the game because the DEV always changes the parameters and I need time to crack it):
- c:/Users/xxxx/Downloads/Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)/Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc/105925_D.S.Mod_v0.2_Lust_and_Power-1.2.b.rpyc
- c:/Users/xxxx/Downloads/Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)/Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2_Lust_and_Power-1.2.b.rpyc

And in v1.2.b of the game there are files missing with the maid and cat outfits, you can add the images from the first post only until 1.1.b or something like that... but there are the kitchen ones for mom that are missing because they were added in this update and I thing that he didn't update them for the new version and that's the reason they are not in the game files...

Hope you understand what I meant... I'm not an English specking person so I try do do my best...

Edit: there you go @Frederick Flinstone

Reactions: Frederick Flinstone

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
i get this script when i try to use the rar.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i get this script when i try to use the rar.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\Will\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b_bugfix (pc)\Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sorry to tell you but this is not form my mod or any file it the archive. Install 2 fresh copy's of the game and then in one add the archive, if only the one without the archive works then try to see if you unrared the archive exactly in the Lust_and_Power-1.2.b-pc folder and if it asked you to replace a file.

If both games don't work the try to download again the game because it's corrupted.

Have a nice day and I hope that this helped you.

teeler21

May 29, 2017
i downloaded the mod entered my room inventory and even see the instructions at the top saying press z but nothing happens when i press Z
what can i do to fix it thank you in advance

Reactions: arelor

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
may not be compatible with current version of the game

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Yep does not work with the latest version but you can still use to hack your saved game.
You cannot increase your energy or the anti-cheat will kill your game but you can hack a lot of other stats.
My save is attached as proof.

Reactions: bernthal