OnііChan

Nov 2, 2020
How to complete achievements "Changes..." (i go to changelog, but nothing happend), "Complete the first and second anniversary game" (i play, but nothing happend)

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.41 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OverLord gamer

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I downloaded .16, the main menu shows .15 and my last savegame from .15 says no new content.
I also tried the update, but its still the same.
Suggestions?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I must admit that I recently found this game and I'm loving it, I wonder: how fast are the updates usually?

EnderVoid

Jun 6, 2021
I downloaded .16, the main menu shows .15 and my last savegame from .15 says no new content.
I also tried the update, but its still the same.
Suggestions?
if you are on itch.io you download both the base game 0.15 and the update 0.16 and replace the files in 0.15 with the files in 0.16 i believe that is with every other download as well itch is just a little bit easier

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to find the girls favourite colour
Generally I find that if you break into their house at night as long as you don't wake anyone up you can rummage through their underwear and sniff..............see that colors they like best. Other than that you can buy a set of multicolored condoms and say "which one would look best on me?" You could ask her family but then they'd want to know why you're buying their daughter bondage lingerie.

wait.....

you're talking about the game? oh...sorry...my bad :(

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Lust Age [v0.17.0] [Keisi] - Original Size: 5,01gb

Download PC (1,8gb) compressed:
-

This compressed version is inc the update , means your dont need to download frist the base version then the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small animals also make mess :devilish:

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
Dec 7, 2018
Hmmm, looked interesting at first but after playing a bit and figuring out a few things I'm asking myself why the fuck aren't there swinging / sharing / gangbang tags for this game? All the girls are basically cheap whores that fuck everyone and everything all the time, regularily having gangbangs in the townsquare and shit. Completely killed my interest real quick, despite it looking pretty good at first glance, what a shame.

Reactions: animsl and MAD6999

hgamer69

Oct 9, 2018
Hmmm, looked interesting at first but after playing a bit and figuring out a few things I'm asking myself why the fuck aren't there swinging / sharing / gangbang tags for this game? All the girls are basically cheap whores that fuck everyone and everything all the time, regularily having gangbangs in the townsquare and shit. Completely killed my interest real quick, despite it looking pretty good at first glance, what a shame.
it might be because those tags usually involve other guys and you're the only guy in the town.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I used to love this game, was even a patron for a while.
When the dev started to re work hard mode like a year or so back I kinda fell off the game, is hard mode still a real big grind nowadays?

Reactions: OverLord gamer
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes