Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Season 3 - 3.7.1d mod update please :)
Done :coffee:
Lust Academy S2, S3 Updated Cheat Mod (Scrappy's)

Looks like i'm filling in for scrappy.
Please check you have the correct game version before installing. Thanks.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Note-
If you want to use the cordale pack for S2, you can, but I really wouldn't, as it appears to be causing issues. As always, YMMV.

Season 1 - [0.71f] (Scrappy's original)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-aca...ry-cheat-mod-season-2-v1-10-1d-scrappy.73817/

Season 2 - [1.12.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -

Season 3 - [3.7.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 -
UnRen For All

Reactions: Chimera_SA

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Sorry for bothering you, i' m playing the mod of the first season on android but every time i click on every person the game freeze and i can't do anything.
How can i resolve?
I play all three seasons on android too. I've never had an issue. Does it freeze and crash or just freeze? I had major lag issues on another game, and I had to disable power saving mode, but that fixed it.

Warisma

Jun 10, 2022
I play all three seasons on android too. I've never had an issue. Does it freeze and crash or just freeze? I had major lag issues on another game, and I had to disable power saving mode, but that fixed it.
Freeze and stuck at the first 5 min of the game
Everytime i tap on a person

Feb 16, 2023

hello 7x7Pilot. is it already possible to load genesis order 98031. thank you very much.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Note-
If you want to use the cordale pack for S2, you can, but I really wouldn't, as it appears to be causing issues. As always, YMMV.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-aca...ry-cheat-mod-season-2-v1-10-1d-scrappy.73817/

Season 2 - [1.12.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -

Season 3 - [3.7.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

My Tools:
UnRen For All
just a heads up. new game ver out

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
Not sure why this only happens with your mod installed, but there have been a couple things that I've noticed weren't working correctly.
  • The scene with text messages from Irena while waiting in the medical office (Main_Quest.rpy, line 4346) is supposed to have extra content that unlocks based on your previous choices, but it doesn't appear. I think the reason why is the color code that you put in the preferable choices is what's causing the "if getValChoice" to return a false instead of a true. Perhaps changing those if statements to check for both the unmodified string and the modified string via getValChoice would fix it and return a true if either one is present. This way your mod would work regardless of whether or not the mod was installed when the player went through the Irena scene. Same issue/solution would apply for any other getValChoice check in the game.
  • For some reason the Adele/Vanessa/Mina skins for the Hungover.rpy events aren't unlocking in the character info either. I can get them to unlock via playing the game unmodified and they stay available when installing the mod afterwards. However, they remain unselectable if initially unlocked with the mod already installed. Courtney's profile unlocks without issue.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020

Note-

Season 2 - [1.12.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -

Season 3 - [3.8.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

My Tools:
UnRen For All
I wish there was away to change the MC's name while playing