Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
yeah i came for the same reason, when im playing from the gallery it will never let me finish a scene, it will always send me to another scene. when playing the game it would send me to the end when i get to the first scene. any solutions?
i dl the mod from both and tried both they both gave the same issue like i said i found a work around but it wasnt perfect as what happen was after the ashley runnaway it basicaly jumed to the end of the season and me being pissed just deleted the game. like what was stated previously i tried all different variants for the game/mod combo with cordale pack/ non_cordale pack with both mods in each and was getting the same issue also with and without unren

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
ya right after i posted the original post i deleted the game and dl the mod from scrappy to test that one as well started new game with both mods on clean games with and without unren and on all retries it happend again and again so i just moved on from it hope i didnt miss anything to big.

EDIT: so i ran into something in my main pt that has made me wonder if the bug did make me miss something so i did a clean install with no mod and i didnt get the bug so let me know if u want me or need me to send u any addition info as i am able to recreate it

EDIT2: idk what i did but i fixed with the mod and everything i think it might have to do with corale pack as i dl the file without it to try and am useing it now, i issue would happen in the transition from _call_setCamera_79 to _call_setCamera_80 were 80 was the scene with selene. also i cant unren the game when i do i get an error that scene code is duplicated from the mod file and normal game file

EDIT3: i dont know what is causing it but i had it happen again during the climax part with olivia it goes to a scene with vanessa i tested something when i t happened and found a work around till this all get fixed but if i save in the scene before it goes to the other and relaunch the game then load the save it does the correct scene after.
i try to save before the error but it keeps taking me to another scene.

Edit nevermind i had to re launch the game

Last edited:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
i dl the mod from both and tried both they both gave the same issue like i said i found a work around but it wasnt perfect as what happen was after the ashley runnaway it basicaly jumed to the end of the season and me being pissed just deleted the game. like what was stated previously i tried all different variants for the game/mod combo with cordale pack/ non_cordale pack with both mods in each and was getting the same issue also with and without unren
Can you attach your saves? I can investigate further with them.
I'd recommend making a copy of your saves folder too, move it out of the game directory. Then delete the original save folder in the game directory. See if doing that makes any difference.

Also, the cordale pack is just a few renders and a PDF walkthrough and a few lustogram (phone) tweaks. So it's not really worth bothering with.

To clear things up;
The mod is basically just the original game scripts with an added walkthrough (just highlighting text to show correct choices) and a seperate cheat menu, which adds items, but doesn't touch the scenes, it can only unlock the gallery provided by the devs.
I've cross-referenced the mod scripts and compared them to the original game scripts (which I keep a copy of) and there is no differences of note between them.

So I'm literally at a dead end.

Last edited:

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
Can you attach your saves? I can investigate further with them.
I'd recommend making a copy of your saves folder too, move it out of the game directory. Then delete the original save folder in the game directory. See if doing that makes any difference.

Also, the cordale pack is just a few renders and a PDF walkthrough and a few lustogram (phone) tweaks. So it's not really worth bothering with.

To clear things up;
The mod is basically just the original game scripts with an added walkthrough (just highlighting text to show correct choices) and a seperate cheat menu, which adds items, but doesn't touch the scenes, it can only unlock the gallery provided by the devs.
I've cross-referenced the mod scripts and compared them to the original game scripts (which I keep a copy of) and there is no differences of note between them.

So I'm literally at a dead end.
where can i get the saves? like i said i had deleted the game so other than the game folder i dont know where else to access them.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
where can i get the saves? like i said i had deleted the game so other than the game folder i dont know where else to access them.
They are usually stored in the game folder, so if that's been deleted then they might be gone. Sometimes they can be in your app data (for windows anyway) there should be a renpy folder in there somewhere but its unlikely.

Doesn't matter if you can't find anything, it's all good, so don't worry about it too much.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
They are usually stored in the game folder, so if that's been deleted then they might be gone. Sometimes they can be in your app data (for windows anyway) there should be a renpy folder in there somewhere but its unlikely.

Doesn't matter if you can't find anything, it's all good, so don't worry about it too much.
sorry, i deleted out of frustration since the end of s2 was basically spoiled for me i wish i could help more

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Lust Academy S2, S3 Updated Cheat Mod (Scrappy's)

Looks like i'm filling in for scrappy.
Please check you have the correct game version before installing. Thanks.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Note-
If you want to use the cordale pack for S2, you can, but YMMV as I personally don't use it.

Season 2 - [1.11.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -

Season 3 - [3.2.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 -
UnRen For All
just a heads up game updated

Reactions: elymid

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
just a heads up game updated
Thanks for getting my attention. Mod has now been updated to 3.3.1d. Enjoy!

Note-
If you want to use the cordale pack for S2, you can, but YMMV as I personally don't use it.

Season 2 - [1.11.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -

Season 3 - [3.3.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
UnRen For All

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017

Note-

Season 2 - [1.11.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -

Season 3 - [3.3.1d]
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
UnRen For All
do you have the link for the seaon 1 cheat mod?

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
do you have the link for the seaon 1 cheat mod?
View attachment 1026895

Overview:
A mod that highlights dialogue and adds a scene gallery to the main menu​

Game/Creator: Lust Academy /Bear in the Night
Modder: scrappy
Game Version: Season 2 v1.10.1d
Language: English

Features:
  • Highliged dialogue that leads to scenes with green
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes
  • Added a cheat menu to top right corner (left of the phone)

Installation:

Season 1:
Download:

ANDROID
Season 2:
Download:

View attachment 1026900
Scrappy's version works just fine for S1. Here you go.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
You still not happy with the dialogue improvement part of the mod?
It's not that I'm not happy with what's been done so far, it's just that it's not finished yet.
I've still got Ashley, Haley, Lily, Samantha, the intro and the Main quest to do. Rest have been completed.

It takes many hours or days (In some cases) to complete a file, without real life getting involved.
Plus getting in the mind set to convert broken english or stupid quotes into actual, meaningful stuff is not as easy as you'd think.

Life has been non stop for me for a while now, one thing after another really, so it's kinda taken a little bit of a back stage, but I haven't and won't stop working on it.

I could release what I've done so far, but that wouldn't be doing myself any favours.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
FWIW there is something jacked with season 2's mod. Like half of the climax parts of sex scenes go to a different scene, some of them ignoring the LGBTQ on/off (had a scene with a dude when I have it turned off)

Arturvo

Jul 20, 2017
Just my two cents. Had same scene change issue as everyone else. As well as the game throwing an error on load screen from main menu. Ignoring it always led to the game starting instead of loading. But actually just using the base game and not the combined dlc pack from the download page seemed to solve both issues for me.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Just my two cents. Had same scene change issue as everyone else. As well as the game throwing an error on load screen from main menu. Ignoring it always led to the game starting instead of loading. But actually just using the base game and not the combined dlc pack from the download page seemed to solve both issues for me.
Yeah, I think the DLC is causing a lot of the issues, so I'd refrain from using it. It's just a couple of renders and a PDF walk-through anyway.

Reactions: Twistty

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
FWIW there is something jacked with season 2's mod. Like half of the climax parts of sex scenes go to a different scene, some of them ignoring the LGBTQ on/off (had a scene with a dude when I have it turned off)
Are you using the DLC (cordale pack) or just the base game? It matters cause a lot of errors like this are associated with using the DLC.

That error occurs when a different scene is called. The dev changes the numbers used for them every single update, so if any are missed or not updated then a different scene will appear instead of the correct one. I usually modify the new scripts so this shouldn't happen.

I've checked all my scripts and the only differences are where I've highlighted choices.