• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh dear. I am fucked! My AV never detected it and I've been playing the game since that download was released
First check the game files of the version inside the /game folder Also check task manager for a tast that says "download something".
Maybe its not downloaded yet. It took ages for me.
Then run a full scan.

Reactions: bob6942

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The files in the OP are now clean.
Also if you still have the bad version switch out the py file with the one attached.

My compression and the update patch are updated aswell.

Edit: I should have mentioned it early. It was only the PC version that was infected. Mac and Android were and are fine.

Last edited:

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
So what AVs are people running that actually caught this thing? Kaspersky apparently didn't. Which is incredibly fucking annoying since I literally just set this PC up yesterday so I'm unsure as to whether it's already infected or not. :mad:

By the way does the new version have any sort of changelog aside from "oh boy we added x number of scenes!"? It'd be nice to know who actually has progress and if it's worth bothering.
Bitdefender is the only AV I trust.

Reactions: Mr.Music

Patan

May 28, 2017
So what AVs are people running that actually caught this thing? Kaspersky apparently didn't. Which is incredibly fucking annoying since I literally just set this PC up yesterday so I'm unsure as to whether it's already infected or not. :mad:

By the way does the new version have any sort of changelog aside from "oh boy we added x number of scenes!"? It'd be nice to know who actually has progress and if it's worth bothering.
Im using Kaspersky and it caught it maybe yours not up to date?

DasImp

Sep 17, 2019

Kasperky caught it the second I tried running the exe. Immediately shut it down and deleted all bad stuff. Also ran checks for damage automatically, seems all good. As the others said, somehow the malicious code itself is not detected (as dangerous?) when not triggered. But the moment it tries anything Kaspersky gave it a kick to the bin. So do a full scan just to be sure. But in my case Kaspersky seems to work just fine when needed.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
From what I read in another thread with the same infection, the file was downloading on the first run and executed on the second run.
I had started the game immediately after downloading and was wondering why my pc fans were starting up (which happens when there's large downloads). But then I got distracted and had the game running in the background and never closed it until I read the warnings here.

Closed the game, deleted everything, scanned, reverted to a recent system state just in case, scanned again with different scanner, no alarms. Seems I doged a bullet :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Im using Kaspersky and it caught it maybe yours not up to date?
Well, it should be. Like I said, I literally JUST set this PC up yesterday with a fresh install, update, and initial scan.

Kasperky caught it the second I tried running the exe. Immediately shut it down and deleted all bad stuff. Also ran checks for damage automatically, seems all good. As the others said, somehow the malicious code itself is not detected (as dangerous?) when not triggered. But the moment it tries anything Kaspersky gave it a kick to the bin. So do a full scan just to be sure. But in my case Kaspersky seems to work just fine when needed.
All I can think of after running a full scan from both Kaspersky and Windows Defender is that, for whatever reason, I got lucky and it didn't trigger. That or Kaspersky stopped it but didn't give me a notification or delete anything, and it didn't show up in an event log so I'm honestly not sure.

Either way, I'm apparently "clean".

I guess this is what people feel like when they dodge an STD bullet. :LOL:

From what I read in another thread with the same infection, the file was downloading on the first run and executed on the second run.
I had started the game immediately after downloading and was wondering why my pc fans were starting up (which happens when there's large downloads). But then I got distracted and had the game running in the background and never closed it until I read the warnings here.

Closed the game, deleted everything, scanned, reverted to a recent system state just in case, scanned again with different scanner, no alarms. Seems I doged a bullet :)
This may explain my situation as well.

High-_-Tower

GFX Designer
Donor
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe the dev became a real wizard, learned magic and created a spell... ¨Virulus Totallus¨ to make us pay for the game instead of getting it for free. :BootyTime:
"Sure, the dev himself always uploaded them and provided them to F95 to make them available to our grateful community."

Damm, have u ever thought about the possibility of an uploader making malicious changes to a file before uploading it to a
download provider?

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

FapAnimePro

Jan 8, 2019
Lust Academy [S3 v3.9.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Compressed

If you downloaded it before my last edit. You need to redownload. or switch the py file with this clean one

Win/Linux [1,11 GB]
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,13 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
Lust Academy [S3 v3.9.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you downloaded it before my last edit. You need to redownload. or switch the py file with this clean one

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch LINK.

Universal: S3 v3.8.1d -> S3 v3.9.1d [564 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
it's 3.8.1 am i wrong ?

Reactions: timon159

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Lust Academy [S3 v3.9.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Compressed

If you downloaded it 1 hour+ ago. You need to redownload. or switch the py file with this clean one
Also my dumbass acidently uploaded the old compression. So if you have v3.8.1 you also need to redownload. Sorry was a stressful day.

Win/Linux [1,13 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [1,13 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

---------------------------------
Lust Academy [S3 v3.9.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you downloaded it 1 hour+ ago. You need to redownload. or switch the py file with this clean one

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch LINK.

Universal: S3 v3.8.1d -> S3 v3.9.1d [564 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Are these versions safe?

Reactions: Vlad21 and sui31