FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In general I think it's OK. It definitely doesn't sound like a native English speaker, but usually it's all right. There are clearly some things that sound quite a bit off, like "It's the same as judging people by skin color or sexual identity. All those claims, as well as the claimers, should sit and spin right away!" Both claims and claimers wouldn't really be used here, but at least it's understandable. However, I have never heard any idiom remotely similar to "sit and spin right away". I'm assuming this is meant to be something like "piss right off", but it's definitely strange. I'm not volunteering, but they do need someone to help them out.
I've heard and used "sit and spin" COUNTLESS times, since the early 90s. Maybe it's an older phrase that doesn't get used anymore, or at least by younger generations, but it's a definite common phrase, at least in Tennessee.
The one that baffles me is "in a few time." That's obviously a mistake due to a literal translation from one language to another, which almost never works out properly. We say "a few times" or "in a few" or "in a few minutes" or "a bit later" or "at a later time."

AlCapwnd

Jun 24, 2021
Some say the Dev addressed it saying its fixed and others say the Dev knows nothing about the malware. Can anyone actually confirm and show me where they address it? Thread says edited by a Mod on Wednesday so I assume they fixed the link?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Some say the Dev addressed it saying its fixed and others say the Dev knows nothing about the malware. Can anyone actually confirm and show me where they address it? Thread says edited by a Mod on Wednesday so I assume they fixed the link?
I downloaded about half hour ago (from gofile) and my virus cleared it. Installed and opened it without any problems.

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
I want to delete my ID from certain posts/pages herr, so that I don't get notifications from them? Can someone please guide me on how I can do that?

Thanks

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've heard and used "sit and spin" COUNTLESS times, since the early 90s. Maybe it's an older phrase that doesn't get used anymore, or at least by younger generations, but it's a definite common phrase, at least in Tennessee.
The one that baffles me is "in a few time." That's obviously a mistake due to a literal translation from one language to another, which almost never works out properly. We say "a few times" or "in a few" or "in a few minutes" or "a bit later" or "at a later time."
It's probably a regional phrase, then. I'm from the west coast and now live just east of the Rockies. I've never once heard "sit and spin" until this game. At least the phrase actually exists, even if it was initially weird to see it for me.

Reactions: FookU2

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Weekly DevBlog update 13/05

Вad dad jokes and good release news!

This is our weekly DevUpdate, and here's the joke of the week:
What do you call a group of witches in a hot spring?
A self-cleaning coven.

1715618164393.png

But, as always, we want to accompany the joke with some helpful information, like the long-awaited release of Lust Academy Season 3 v3.10.1a -

And also, here's the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished all renders for version 3.10.1
Retouched all renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished all animations for version 3.10.1
Finished sound design for version 3.10.1
Finished Visual Novel mode 3.10.1
Finished additional visuals for version 3.10.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

May 2, 2020
Weekly DevBlog update 13/05

Вad dad jokes and good release news!

This is our weekly DevUpdate, and here's the joke of the week:
What do you call a group of witches in a hot spring?
A self-cleaning coven.

View attachment 3630851

But, as always, we want to accompany the joke with some helpful information, like the long-awaited release of Lust Academy Season 3 v3.10.1a -

And also, here's the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished all renders for version 3.10.1
Retouched all renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished all animations for version 3.10.1
Finished sound design for version 3.10.1
Finished Visual Novel mode 3.10.1
Finished additional visuals for version 3.10.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.
Really looking forward for season 3 :love:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's probably a regional phrase, then. I'm from the west coast and now live just east of the Rockies. I've never once heard "sit and spin" until this game. At least the phrase actually exists, even if it was initially weird to see it for me.
I lived in Milwaukee, WI, in the early 90s. That place was the first and only place I ever heard the term "bubbler" used to describe a "water fountain." lol
BTW..."sit and spin" generally means "get fucked" or "go fuck yourself" or "fuck you", but it was initially used by people who chose to not cuss as much. I probably heard and used the phrase a dozen times a day, in high school. lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stucked with this quest. Can someone help me with this one?
It's been some time now, but I believe you go to Samantha's room in the morning and continue from there. I could be misremembering the time, however. I do for sure remember talking to her as she's studying at her desk in her room. If you don't find her there in the morning, I'd try again at the different times during the day. I think the screenshot you've shown is for the quest I'm remembering; I apologize if I'm wrong.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Man, the more I play the more the soundtrack just more classic. Does anyone have the name ? Does it exclusive to the BearITN or it's from elsewhere ?

Draco70707

Mar 16, 2023
so i just downloaded the game and dlc how do i go about putting them together??? i havent seen any guides on how to do it either in the dl files or on this site plz help i really want to play this game it looks SOOOOO GOOOD!!!

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
so i just downloaded the game and dlc how do i go about putting them together??? i havent seen any guides on how to do it either in the dl files or on this site plz help i really want to play this game it looks SOOOOO GOOOD!!!
You can find a guide by youtube.

Draco70707

Mar 16, 2023
You can find a guide by youtube.
unfortunately youtube is one of my most hated and imo useless for me for any kind of help i either cant understand the ppl or they do things too fast and i constantly have to rewind so thanks for the advice i appreciate u trying

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes