Emma [BITN]

May 18, 2024
Hey everyone!
Just a friendly reminder about our latest giveaway (Steam Gift Card). Are you participating in that?
June_13_33.png
(y) Yes, I've already added "Season 3" to my wishlist and eagerly await the draw!
:love: Yes, and I even invited some friends to join the fun!
:unsure: No, I'm not interested in giveaways.
:oops:What giveaway? This is the first I've heard of it!

More details is

Last edited:

Emma [BITN]

May 18, 2024
Hey, awesome folks!
lg_Penny7.png
We’re calling on our incredible community to add our game to your and recommend it to your friends. Why? Because every wishlist addition is like a seductive wink from you to us, and it shows us just how much you appreciate our work.

Plus, it’s an amazing way to keep our creative fires burning hot, ensuring we continue to deliver the steamy, tantalizing content you crave!

So, what do you say? Ready to be a Wishlist Warrior?

Remember, every time you and your friends add us to your , an indie dev gets their wings (or at least a sultry smile)!

Thanks for being the best, most passionate community ever! Let’s make some magic (and a little bit of mischief) happen! ✨

Cheers,
Bear In The Night Team

CyrusMax

Dec 12, 2022
You need to EXPORT (or better "transfer") a game from S1 to S2 using the function on the save screen. Then in S2 you start a new game using the save game it detects when doing so. Same from S2 to S3.

Be aware that this only works in sandbox mode and will transfer only your stats and inventory.
How to trigger MC S242 quest?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Lust Academy Season 3 is finally out on Steam

The moment we have been working towards for so long has finally arrived. And we want to say thank you, our patrons, because without your support this wouldn't have happened! Say thanks to the players who added the game to their wishlists and thereby helped the project! And just thank the users who were interested in the project! This is our release, our day and our little holiday.

And, as you know, holidays should be celebrated loudly and... with lust

1716827100879.png

Lust Academy Season 3 is not just a sequel. It's a whole new chapter in the saga, packed with fresh storylines and beloved characters. Get ready for more feels, more believability, and of course, more passion than ever before!

And remember, every your review about the game on steam is our inspiration for the Season 4!

BUT WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL!

We are launching a ! Get the opportunity to purchase saga games at the best prices. Perfect, if you want to replenish your Steam library with our masterpieces

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Question, are the seasons considered it's own stand alone game or connected? And is it an all in one (downloading S3 let me play previous seasons) or do I need to download it one by one?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Question, are the seasons considered it's own stand alone game or connected? And is it an all in one (downloading S3 let me play previous seasons) or do I need to download it one by one?
Standalone, all separated.

The only thing you can do is to transfer your savegame from S1 -> S2 and S2 -> S3 to keep the inventory, if you play in sandbox mode.
But if you play in VN mode or don't care about inventory, you can just as well start a fresh game in each season.

Emma [BITN]

May 18, 2024
Review-a-Thon Alert!
GIF2.gif
Join us in a marathon of reviews where you can showcase your writing skills by crafting the most interesting and original reviews of Lust Academy Season 3 on
The top 3 reviews will win amazing prizes: Lust Academy Season 3 - Forbidden Fantasies DLC for the third season of our game!

How to Participate:
1. Write your most creative and engaging review.
2. Post it on our game’s .
3. Our team will select the three most outstanding reviews.

Prizes: 3 x Lust Academy Season 3 - Forbidden Fantasies DLC.

Dates: May 28 - June 7

Spread the word and start writing! Let your voice be heard and win fantastic rewards.

Reactions: The_Stifmeister
3.80 star(s) 157 Votes