Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
it looks like choosing to "Skip the Tutorial" when asked is enough to fix the bug in 0.74 where your sister is not there in the home after the father leaves. I've messed around, trying a few different things, and she's never there if I play the tutorial. If I skip it, she seems to always be there.

It looks like it's fine to play the combat tutorial against her, but actually embarking on the full tutorial seems to doom you.
Thanks, that allowed me to skip it and play what is currently available :)

So to sum up;
You kan now find the mc's sister, and then drop her off with a complete stranger (to be fair you are off to fight orcs...). The combat is a little harder now, but still doable. I guess the thinking is that you're a scared woman fleeing for her virginity than a bad ass warrior early on, which works fine with the story imo. There is also a quest log, though you can't actually complete any of the quests right now. Then there is a pretty interesting minigame, though like the quests it can't be completed for now (unless you count losing the 'fight' as completion).

All in all not bad, I just hope the dev doesn't vanish before completion since there's a lot of potential here...

Last edited:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
It's been a while since i have played this games, how to use cheats in combat ?

Last edited:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Huh... that's weird, thugh not surprising given how early in development it is :(
Well I remember it was there in earlier version when i played. Also developer mentioned that its possible to use cheats when your are getting ass kicked few pages before.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys! It's amazing to see all the engagement with the game! I'm excited to share my hobby with everyone and the feedback helps me make the game better.

So! Let's address some of the questions/comments.

i dont find Sarah, where is she? in town doesnt appear
This is an ongoing bug. At sometimes during the tutorial, the "sister picked up" flag gets flipped and then not 'unflipped'. As someone mentioned above, the workaround is to use the "skip tutorial" dialogue option at the beginning to avoid the initial fetch quest.

What happened to the combat cheats?
V0.6 was testing difficulty level, so no cheats in this version, they are available in later Patreon versions.

yeah, battle lost f'cks are boring
I agree. Right now they are a placeholder and I'm reworking them for V0.7.5 coming this month.

So, are you basically running though the forest getting raped the entire time? Finding these bullshit 10 mana apples that don't even give you enough to rest and you can do nothing the entire time?

If that's the case, and I havn't just royally fucked all of this, then this really needs some work. The rape scenes, and the ending are great, but I have one a single battle by cheesing the guy with water.

Sex needs skipping after you've submitted, and you need a run button to at least attempt. Try to run, get away or get bound?
You should use the stealth mechanic to avoid fights (walk through tall grass). If you go try to solo every guard in the forest then the apples won't save you.

Is the version up for download the demo that also goes to patrons?
Currently Patreons have access to version 7.4 with 7.5 coming this month. You can subscribe at .

need link for new update please
I won't post 7.4 here yet for 2 reasons:

1) It would be a betrayal of currently subscribed patreons to remove their early access benefit
2) I think it wouldn't be in anyone's interest to make the most recent development build of the game the public build. The V0.6 alpha already receives a moderate amount of hate for being buggy.

0.6 Ork lose endles loop XD
This is a new one! I'll investigate.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinkoSvk

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
the sister bug can be gotten past by using an older version of the game..
This is true - there is a similar public version of the game with less of the incomplete Act 2 content available for free at
;P

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is shit!

1. Enemies all have fucking high hit points
2. heal items too damn rare
3. Experience is shit so you can't even grind to defeat wind boss
4. level 2 at wind boss is fucking impossible
5. nearly impossible to defeat a damn soldier

The balance is 100% shit so the game went into my shit list. Could not even get out of the damn forest since there is so many fucking hidden monsters that the game makes sure that you will have no heals for the wind boss who is nearly fucking impossible.

• Wow
Reactions: Petermurzin

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Game is shit!

1. Enemies all have fucking high hit points
2. heal items too damn rare
3. Experience is shit so you can't even grind to defeat wind boss
4. level 2 at wind boss is fucking impossible
5. nearly impossible to defeat a damn soldier

The balance is 100% shit so the game went into my shit list. Could not even get out of the damn forest since there is so many fucking hidden monsters that the game makes sure that you will have no heals for the wind boss who is nearly fucking impossible.
Why are you trying to beat wind boss? Just tell it its a wind spirit, then take the option about being free to walk wherever. Why are you trying to fight the soldiers? This early into the game you are supposed to be avoiding combat, this isn't Slaves Sword where you're a bad ass Knight, you are playing an innocent civilian with nothing but her clothes and virginity.

I don't disagree though, having played the latest version I can say that the fights got somewhat harder. Your best bet is to treat it like Claire's Quest if you want a more enjoyable experience (unless you want to see the scenes), but it's too early in development to get a fair impression of the game. I'd suggest coming back after a few versions since it'll likely be more balanced by then.

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
This is true - there is a similar public version of the game with less of the incomplete Act 2 content available for free at
;P
Speaking of the sister, I assume she's going to be a companion of sorts later in the game? I mean, we're not just going to abandon her in a slum camp... right? D:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Hey Everyone,

The Lusalia Version Act V0.7.5A has been released on Patreon! A more polished B version will come out for Patreons later this month or early next month as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CDM

SillyJimmy

Nov 20, 2020
So I had the original demo sitting on my drive for a while. Finally decided to play that and 0.6. Oh boy is this rough.

Instead of repeating the same gripes you already addressed, let's talk about the stealth mechanic.

I hate it.

Either you walk right in front of a guard hidden in the ankle high "tall grass", or you're waiting for an enemy to randomly look away/wonder out the path so you can sprint behind them. BTW, why do enemies wonder into narrow paths if you're meant to sneak pass them? At one point I spent a solid 2 minutes just waiting for a guard to get out the way only for him to be blocked by a spider that happened to stop by. After seeing them avoid a patch of tall grass the whole time I decide to hide in it.

Cue both of them dipping into that exact spot and ass raping me one after the other.

If these guys have a path, I have no clue what it is. Either give foes a more predictable path or quit putting them in spots tighter than an ant's virginity. See you in a few iterations.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
So I had the original demo sitting on my drive for a while. Finally decided to play that and 0.6. Oh boy is this rough.

Instead of repeating the same gripes you already addressed, let's talk about the stealth mechanic.

I hate it.

Either you walk right in front of a guard hidden in the ankle high "tall grass", or you're waiting for an enemy to randomly look away/wonder out the path so you can sprint behind them. BTW, why do enemies wonder into narrow paths if you're meant to sneak pass them? At one point I spent a solid 2 minutes just waiting for a guard to get out the way only for him to be blocked by a spider that happened to stop by. After seeing them avoid a patch of tall grass the whole time I decide to hide in it.

Cue both of them dipping into that exact spot and ass raping me one after the other.

If these guys have a path, I have no clue what it is. Either give foes a more predictable path or quit putting them in spots tighter than an ant's virginity. See you in a few iterations.
So, I think there are a couple options - it's quite possible to get past most of the enemies with stealth. There are a few where you will have to wait around for a while or run past if you want to do a full stealth run. Remember - your character is faster than the enemies so getting seen doesn't always mean combat.

When I'm testing, I usually do a mix of stealth and combat - so it's normal to get noticed sometimes - and even the 2 guard troops are beatable.

That said - your feedback is noted. I'm always balancing and rebalancing the builds on on my alphas so there is more variety in the difficulty of there.

Is the cheat mod a part of patreon or can we get a link of the cheat instead?
Sometimes there are cheats, sometimes not - depends on the build I'm doing on Patreon. 0.6 was a Patreon build at one point where I was testing difficulty - so it's a relatively stable build which is why I wanted to share it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Lusalia-0.7.4B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes