• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
IOS, Android, and Windows versions of the new V3.2 Lusalia Demo are now available from my . As always, you can get a free older version of the game at my .

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
IOS, Android, and Windows versions of the new V3.2 Lusalia Demo are now available from my . As always, you can get a free older version of the game at my .
Thanks for the work if I could help with the patreon I would already have but I'm from a poor country and I don't have any money I'm really sorry

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Can you share the changelog?

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I applaud developer OffPathGames for being brave and making MC Female.

I know its niche market with developers being afraid that they will not have as many Patreon Supporters because of
typical I want to stick my dick into every hole mentality but you will have your crowd and if the game is good more
"typical" people will join too.

Just keep at it and good luck! :coffee:
I do get your point
But from my experience the vast majority of hentai games have female protagonists.
So quite the opposite would work with your statement.

Reactions: sharpknife

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
V3.2.3 is now posted on the for new subscribers. Another version with more CGs is coming this month.

Can you share the changelog?
Release Notes
  • 18 Combat-CG Variations over 3 enemies from DarklyWhite - Soldier, Slime, Spider
  • Balanced HP and Damage for shorter battles to reduce grind
  • Balanced struggle mechanics
  • Updated Combat Tutorial
  • Added a Skip Tutorial option
  • Updated Quest Log
  • Removed Expedition Mechanic

Reactions: Mister Wake

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
V0.3.3 Has been released on now with MacOS Support. As always, you can get a free older version of the game at my .

Release Notes:
  • Implemented a stealth mechanic that allows the player to sneak past combat.
  • Added a new 'Armored Guard' enemy who you have to sneak past (or else)
  • Tweaked the dominance and submission mechanic
  • Added 2 new fully fleshed out CGs for the Spider and Slime.
  • Reworked tutorial and forest to create a shorter tutorial and add more time to the main game
  • Added MacOS Support (untested)

Aug 5, 2021
wheres the market of making the MC a character with no genitals?
Make the MC a gun!
Make the MC Meatwad!
Make the MC a bar of chocolate for sake!

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
V0.3.3.2 Has been released on . As always, you can get a free older version of the game at my .

Release Notes:
  • Added final Wind Spirt CG
  • Tweaked parameters to allow for more varied combat sex
  • Implemented multiple enemy attack system for combat gang action (Waiting on multiple enemy troops and art to fully implement)
  • Changed number of enemies in forest maps for tenser gameplay
  • Fixed stealth mechanic bug
[\QUOTE]

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
V0.3.5.2 Has been released on . The version gives more variety in encounters including helplessness after orgasm and multiple penetration, as well as some new content! As always you can also get a free older version of the game at my .

Release Notes:
  • DP system allowing multiple enemies and simultaneous H-Attacks
  • Multiple H-Attack system including independent arousal for each attacker and exit from combat
  • Better AI systems allowing enemies to prioritize H-Attacks based on MC action and 'availability'
  • Added an in-combat DP CG for the multiple soldier scene at the MC's house
  • Reworked the recovery system so that the MC has Stamina, Pleasure and Will - recovery takes willpower and turns it into stamina
  • Different battle outcomes depending on MC Willpower level (0 Willpower = loss, more than 0 = win)
  • Reworked tutorial to go through new stats system
  • Logrima (Act 2 town) is now accessible with some Random encounters and NPCs
  • Created a number of hanging quest threads to preview new quest content
  • Longer Act 1 Forest with more balanced enemies

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm surprised this game doesn't have the rape tag or vaginal tag as one of the screenshots in the OP shows vaginal sex.

Apr 5, 2021
I love corruption games with a MC woman and the art is also great I hope it goes very well and you can complete it :love: and by the way I want to ask you a couple of things if you don't mind, at some point can you have consensual sex with monsters? '.When the heroine becomes the whore of the monsters in a consensual way, it is the best, 2 could it have contained bestiality at some point? Maybe as a separate patch or hidden content within the game?

Last edited:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
At start up:

JavaScript:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:425:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes