Lurker to maybe active member

cornilingus33

Oct 15, 2021
Hello beautiful people. To make peace with myself and to get connected to the community i will introduce myself.

Nickname is Maverick, I am in the mid 20's and was born and raised in germany. (So apologies for bad english) Since I have been enjoying adult games for some time now and found that site a few years ago I evolved my interests beyond just playing the games. That being said I'd be happy to share some game recommendations with you. My favourite kink which is rare to be found here is women in underwear/lingerie and stockings/knee socks (i guess its because I am grossed out by feet, but please dont feel offended, no kink shaming :whistle:) as it goes for bodys its simply big boobs and butts, curvy in general.

But still what I am looking for in the first place is a story that can hook me in, as I play the games to chill out and get my mind off things.

Some of my fav games: BaDIK, Summer's Gone, Artemis, Eternum, Leap of Faith... Of course theres much more on the hard drive, but these are most likely the best quality games overall.

So I hope to advance my fun at this site from just looking for games to being active in several forums. Thanks for reading :)

cornilingus33

Oct 15, 2021
I think this kink is not rare!
I think it is.. I don't know anybody in RL who has it.. all the girls i hooked up with told me they never had someone who wanted them to let the panties/bra/lingerie on sometimes. On this site i rarely see games where it happens and even on ph there is not that much content for this kink