SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Lungs Ep1 Compressed

Win 1.2 GB/380 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
thats a you issue if you couldn't understand that theres no mtl
Then explain.

How does one "kiss" with fingers?

Unless metaphor was intended there, otherwise yeah, wtf?
That caught my attention, that's why I asked about that, at quick glance. (rushed again tho.)

My English is not primary, but even so I could read something like that. But also how "am I a issue"? :rolleyes:

Aug 13, 2023
so what parts of the game are ai? only the backgrounds?
We use AI for the backgrounds and as filler scenes, as hand drawing i'm sure youre aware takes time. All character sprites in game are hand drawn and we try to draw as many scenes out as possible as well. AI is a tool we use, I wouldn't call the main aspect of this game AI art. And just to add on even 90% of our AI art we use for scenes is redited by our artist Sayu in Photoshop coz as i'm sure ya aware AI art is WONKY AF!

Our end goal is to only use AI art as background so our artist Sayu will over time be replacing the scenes that include characters as she's a character artist, so as we get further into the game and more of the character sprites are finished sayu will be drawing and replacing more scenes!!! ATM tho there's still a lot of concept art and characters to draw (we're working up to episode 3 atm)

Sorry for long reply I just know a lot of people are still concerned about AI art so thought this might help you and others who have similar reservations! (y)

Aug 13, 2023
Then explain.

How does one "kiss" with fingers?

Unless metaphor was intended there, otherwise yeah, wtf?
That caught my attention, that's why I asked about that, at quick glance. (rushed again tho.)

My English is not primary, but even so I could read something like that. But also how "am I a issue"? :rolleyes:
LUL i may be a bot but i don't think this is mtl LUL to "kiss" can also mean to lightly touch, in the scene you're having a spiritual moment ;)

example: I kissed your mother with the tip of my dick!

Aug 13, 2023
No it fucking doesn't.
I am very concerned if English is your first language and you don't know how to use the word kiss... Sayu who proofs all our reading script (this has been edited by Sayu:p ) has a major in linguistics, so you can disagree with her and i'll just sip!

Edit 3: Sayu you bitch!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Ok, I read 2 pages of talk about censorship. Anything about the game? Any impressions? Woth checking out or not?

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
this game looks incredibly well drawn. I also like the game's humour. Is this game going to have an anal sex only route? I hope so... Just curious....

With the three main characters living under the same roof, lots of erotic thing could happen within those walls. In that regard, are you planning to add scenes in the house where they live like in other visual novels? The typical games with erotic situations in the protagonists' residence are usually my favourite.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Asphyxia Dynamics
Aug 13, 2023
this game looks incredibly well drawn. I also like the game's humour. Is this game going to have an anal sex only route? I hope so... Just curious....

With the three main characters living under the same roof, lots of erotic thing could happen within those walls. In that regard, are you planning to add scenes in the house where they live like in other visual novels? The typical games with erotic situations in the protagonists' residence are usually my favourite.

Keep up the good work.
Hi! Sayu here (artist), thank you so much for your comment! I've spent 100s of hours on the art in this game over the last 2 months and it feels good to hear compliments as I feel I'm still learning a lot with my art.

It's funny you say that about the protagonist's residence as that's literally in our plans for the game! We have a working hub (in progress) at the moment where you can explore your apartment with a day and night cycle where you can interact with the rooms, items, and the 2 girls themselves. We already have an affection system built into the game that may be currently hidden in Episode 1. :whistle: (should be coming with episode 2!)

As a thank you for your feedback (that we'll be taking into account wink wink draw more butts wink ;) ) here is some sneak peaks of the apartment. Note: these screenshots were taken at night time in game.

The last image is of the loungeroom interactables that may or may not give you stats and buffs, and more situations/interactions with the girls. ;) There's a few mini quests currently working in it. Your apartment is something we're always going to working on and adding content to as it is where we plan for episodes to start and end.
image.png image.png image.png image.png

Sorry for long post, we're just really excited for our game! haha :LOL:

Last edited:

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
Hi! Sayu here (artist), thank you so much for your comment! I've spent 100s of hours on the art in this game over the last 2 months and it feels good to hear compliments as I feel I'm still learning a lot with my art.

It's funny you say that about the protagonist's residence as that's literally in our plans for the game! We have a working hub (in progress) at the moment where you can explore your apartment with a day and night cycle where you can interact with the rooms, items, and the 2 girls themselves. We already have an affection system built into the game that may be currently hidden in Episode 1. :whistle: (should be coming with episode 2!)

As a thank you for your feedback (that we'll be taking into account wink wink draw more butts wink ;) ) here is some sneak peaks of the apartment. Note: these screenshots were taken at night time in game.

The last image is of the loungeroom interactables that may or may not give you stats and buffs, and more situations/interactions with the girls. ;) There's a few mini quests currently working in it. Your apartment is something we're always going to working on and adding content to as it is where we plan for episodes to start and end.
View attachment 2874260 View attachment 2874261 View attachment 2874262 View attachment 2874263

Sorry for long post, we're just really excited for our game! haha :LOL:
so are the chicks gonna be getting destroyed by the monsters or are they saints

kungfufiatpanda

Nov 28, 2018
We use AI for the backgrounds and as filler scenes, as hand drawing i'm sure youre aware takes time. All character sprites in game are hand drawn and we try to draw as many scenes out as possible as well. AI is a tool we use, I wouldn't call the main aspect of this game AI art. And just to add on even 90% of our AI art we use for scenes is redited by our artist Sayu in Photoshop coz as i'm sure ya aware AI art is WONKY AF!

Our end goal is to only use AI art as background so our artist Sayu will over time be replacing the scenes that include characters as she's a character artist, so as we get further into the game and more of the character sprites are finished sayu will be drawing and replacing more scenes!!! ATM tho there's still a lot of concept art and characters to draw (we're working up to episode 3 atm)

Sorry for long reply I just know a lot of people are still concerned about AI art so thought this might help you and others who have similar reservations! (y)
thats fair

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote